• Thread starter Umbre314
  • Start date
  • Views 389
U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello so I have got a mod menu online and it is working as I can go into gta online fine. The issue is that the only lobby I can join is always just me (Leaderboard says public) and I cannot make a mission as when I do and I do auto invite all the invites say blocked by them. I don't mean like 1 or 2 but every single one does. Now I don't know if this is on purpose by the actual menu's code. I have looked it up but I have not found anything on this issue of mine so I have decided to make this asking if this is normal or if there is a way to fix it.

I am running dex ver 3.81, bles gta, and gnxks mod loader.
If anyone can help me with this I would be in your debt.

-edit Oh I am also using Toofaces2 eboot

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
I may have found something out, is it possible that this eboot isn't a "public session" one, as like it only goes to a modder pool thing because one guy just joined me and he was a modder so idk. If so is there any way to get an eboot that works on public and has an antiban?

Upvote 0
U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have figured it out. This was happening due to me using an outdated update rpf. It took a bit of work but I found one that works. Get Tooface2's eboot then get gnxks's sprx and then it works.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register