Solved Issues connecting to live

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
having frustrating issues connecting to live. really annoying..

1. Turn xbox on, it says "GT SIGNED IN" and "Disconnected from live"
2. Try to connect to live: Console cannot connect to live: 80151907, test connection? YES (OR) This profile cannot connect to xbox live, try redownloading the profile.
3. Testing connection, connection test is a success
4. click "Download profile" and it starts downloading profile after i put my information in
5. ERROR: Sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later: 80151908

cant download profile.. help. happening for about two weeks and somehow managed to get it to work once.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe delete your profile and then re-download it again? Your profile could be corrupt?
nope. has to do with all profiles. still with support after an hour, said to press LB RB X LB RB X and what it does is deletes system updates from the xbox, so it has a dash update now and is updating. hopefully this fixes it.

CutTheSlack

CutTheSlack

Reaction score
Sin$
nope. has to do with all profiles. still with support after an hour, said to press LB RB X LB RB X and what it does is deletes system updates from the xbox, so it has a dash update now and is updating. hopefully this fixes it.
Alright , hopefully this helps ... Let me know how it goes!

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Luck :biggrin:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fixed! There was a system file that must have randomly gotten corrupted, and which was preventing me from connecting to xbox live.

Top Bottom
Login
Register