What's new

Solved Issues connecting to live

S

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Reaction score
having frustrating issues connecting to live. really annoying..

1. Turn xbox on, it says "GT SIGNED IN" and "Disconnected from live"
2. Try to connect to live: Console cannot connect to live: 80151907, test connection? YES (OR) This profile cannot connect to xbox live, try redownloading the profile.
3. Testing connection, connection test is a success
4. click "Download profile" and it starts downloading profile after i put my information in
5. ERROR: Sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later: 80151908

cant download profile.. help. happening for about two weeks and somehow managed to get it to work once.

C

CutTheSlack

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. i've been on chat with XBL support for the past hour, done everything i could and still nothing.

Are you using wired internet or wireless? ( if wireless maybe try connecting directly from your router.)

S

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Reaction score
Are you using wired internet or wireless? ( if wireless maybe try connecting directly from your router.)
i was using wired. disconnected the cable, no luck with wireless.

S

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Reaction score
Maybe delete your profile and then re-download it again? Your profile could be corrupt?
nope. has to do with all profiles. still with support after an hour, said to press LB RB X LB RB X and what it does is deletes system updates from the xbox, so it has a dash update now and is updating. hopefully this fixes it.

C

CutTheSlack

Reaction score
nope. has to do with all profiles. still with support after an hour, said to press LB RB X LB RB X and what it does is deletes system updates from the xbox, so it has a dash update now and is updating. hopefully this fixes it.
Alright , hopefully this helps ... Let me know how it goes!

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Good Luck :biggrin:

S

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Reaction score
Fixed! There was a system file that must have randomly gotten corrupted, and which was preventing me from connecting to xbox live.

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Fixed! There was a system file that must have randomly gotten corrupted, and which was preventing me from connecting to xbox live.
Good to here Pepe! inb4locked.

C

CutTheSlack

Reaction score
Nice one Pepe 1 hour talking to xbox support was worth it then!

Top Bottom