What's new

Solved Issue with XRPC tool. Removing the red boxes black ops 2.

• Thread starter Shroom216
  • Start date
  • Views 320
S

Shroom216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B02 xbox360isbest XRPC tool V2.7.2

How do you remove the red boxes, laser or anything else you click on? I was testing it out, clicked red boxes and they show on the enemies. I clicked again to try remove them, however they still remain.

I've deleted the program from the PC, replaced all plugins that it uses with new ones. The redboxes are still there?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

How do you remove the red boxes, laser or anything else you click on? I was testing it out, clicked red boxes and they show on the enemies. I clicked again to try remove them, however they still remain.

I've deleted the program from the PC, replaced all plugins that it uses with new ones. The redboxes are still there?

You can't really "remove" them at the click of a button. Most XRPC tools only have an option to turn them on, not off.

If I remember correctly, if it's an infection type of red box, you'd have to return to dashboard or reboot your Xbox to remove them.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score

I don't think he has it so you can turn if off. Just restart your game and they will go away.

S

Shroom216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I tried rebooting, removing everything and replaced everything new. I removed the tool from the PC and all. But they are still active. I even tried changing it on host and non host to the same effect. When I clicked the box it doesn't say on or off it just showed and stayed.

S

Shroom216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of figured it out.

I'm using the Evade bypass. When I just choose bypass and NOT bypass + Public Cheater, they aren't there. Replaced Envade with a new one, restarted Xbox, just Bypass, not there. I restarted Xbox, choose bypass + Public Cheater they are there.

You can't really "remove" them at the click of a button. Most XRPC tools only have an option to turn them on, not off.

If I remember correctly, if it's an infection type of red box, you'd have to return to dashboard or reboot your Xbox to remove them.

I don't think he has it so you can turn if off. Just restart your game and they will go away.

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
I kind of figured it out.

I'm using the Evade bypass. When I just choose bypass and NOT bypass + Public Cheater, they aren't there. Replaced Envade with a new one, restarted Xbox, just Bypass, not there. I restarted Xbox, choose bypass + Public Cheater they are there.

Choose just bypass. It's not an issue with the Evade bypass whatsoever, when you activate Public Cheater it gives you that.

S

Shroom216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, The red boxes are a default in Evade when Public Cheater is selected?

Is that all public cheater does?

Choose just bypass. It's not an issue with the Evade bypass whatsoever, when you activate Public Cheater it gives you that.

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
Oh, The red boxes are a default in Evade when Public Cheater is selected?

Is that all public cheater does?

Public Cheater is Redboxes and no recoil, yeah. That's all it does.

S

Shroom216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would make since, I just started using Evade on Friday.

Thank You for the help and everyone else that replied.

Public Cheater is Redboxes and no recoil, yeah. That's all it does.

Top Bottom