Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Issue with taking a usermap off HDD

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by SeasonedHerb, Aug 17, 2008 with 6 replies and 414 views.

1. SeasonedHerb

SeasonedHerb Newbie

Ratings:
    When I try and move it, I get this.

[​IMG]

Help please? :confused:cared:

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Try xplorer360

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    SeasonedHerb

SeasonedHerb Newbie

Ratings:
  4. azsazsin

azsazsin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol you have to right click -> Extract, or if you want to put in a file the correct way you go to insert file. (It will Inject it). This is for Xplorer by the way. But anyways, I also have a problem, when I hook up my HDD back to my XBox and I play a game for the first time again (after the HDD is back in) I get this, "The Disc is Unreadable...YadaYadaYada", then I click Ok it send me back to the Dash and I say "Play Game", again at the bottom, and it works. Does it do that for everyone? If not I want to know how to fix, and fast.:frown:

5. OP
    SeasonedHerb

SeasonedHerb Newbie

Ratings:
    Yep, does it for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey dude I use xport360 too because xplorer dosn't work for some reason. Just go to that folder the usermap you tried to extract will be in that folder.

7. azsazsin

azsazsin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    alright, I though I was gonna kill my HDD or something. Or the game lolz. Well thanks I really needed that info Seasoned.:thumbup: