When I try and move it, I get this.

hallooyu5.jpg

Help please? :confused:cared:

A

azsazsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you have to right click -> Extract, or if you want to put in a file the correct way you go to insert file. (It will Inject it). This is for Xplorer by the way. But anyways, I also have a problem, when I hook up my HDD back to my XBox and I play a game for the first time again (after the HDD is back in) I get this, "The Disc is Unreadable...YadaYadaYada", then I click Ok it send me back to the Dash and I say "Play Game", again at the bottom, and it works. Does it do that for everyone? If not I want to know how to fix, and fast.:frown:

Upvote 0
S

SeasonedHerb

Reaction score
Sin$
azsazsin said:
lol you have to right click -> Extract, or if you want to put in a file the correct way you go to insert file. (It will Inject it). This is for Xplorer by the way. But anyways, I also have a problem, when I hook up my HDD back to my XBox and I play a game for the first time again (after the HDD is back in) I get this, "The Disc is Unreadable...YadaYadaYada", then I click Ok it send me back to the Dash and I say "Play Game", again at the bottom, and it works. Does it do that for everyone? If not I want to know how to fix, and fast.:frown:
Yep, does it for everyone.

Upvote 0
B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude I use xport360 too because xplorer dosn't work for some reason. Just go to that folder the usermap you tried to extract will be in that folder.

Upvote 0
A

azsazsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright, I though I was gonna kill my HDD or something. Or the game lolz. Well thanks I really needed that info Seasoned.:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register