• Views 1,671
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waka Flocka Flame

Waka Flocka Flame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try to load my save, it says that it's unable to load because it's from a DLC i don't have or am not permitted to use. I have all the DLCs to date, downloaded and installed. I deleted all the DLC weapons from my save i'm pretty sure. Anyone have an idea what i should do? Here's my save if needed http://www.mediafire.com/?i5r6uvv42gmt4wl

Edit: I tried downloading everything again, no success.

AkimboNoob

AkimboNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it a Nechromancer save?

Do you have the Necro DLC and compatability pack?

Upvote 0
R3clu23

R3clu23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try to load a save from one of the threads onto my USB flash drive and then change my storage when I load up BL2 the saves aren't there? I basically formatted my flash drive and loaded the saves from Horizon onto my flash drive and they don't show when I play BL2. Am I missing a step?

Upvote 0
xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you rehash and resign? Lol some people forget to do that. And also is there any pictures you can show us? ^^

Upvote 0
R3clu23

R3clu23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you rehash and resign? Lol some people forget to do that. And also is there any pictures you can show us? ^^
I actually dug around the site for 2hrs and found a youtube video on how to load the saves. I have to copy my 3 ID's from one of my saves to the loaded ones and after I rehash/resign to my flash drive they worked flawless after that. Now I just need to learn how to make some mods. Thanks for replying.

Upvote 0
Dippidip

Dippidip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try to load my save, it says that it's unable to load because it's from a DLC i don't have or am not permitted to use. I have all the DLCs to date, downloaded and installed. I deleted all the DLC weapons from my save i'm pretty sure. Anyone have an idea what i should do? Here's my save if needed http://www.mediafire.com/?i5r6uvv42gmt4wl

Edit: I tried downloading everything again, no success.

Kinda late but yeah better late then never.:smile:
The problem is that IsDLCPlayerClass is selected,just unselect it and save then it will work.
Nb9kc.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register