No one has had this issue and found a resolution to the problem?
Thanks! I'll try this when I get home.JB try downloading Text Tutorial xero and modding your custom class from there, i know its a far shot but it might work
heres how to do it
you dont need to use the colours \/
1. Open your profile via modio and put it on your desktop.
2. Open your profile in Xero Black ops tool.
3. Go to the 3rd column and add the colors below to your classes and edit the names of the classes.
4. Save and Exit, then rehash and resign your profile.
5. Put the account back on your USB and go back on your xbawx and you are good to go with awesome colored classes!
Xero Download - mediafire.com/?bjqxro4s80ulbx0
Custom Class Color codes
^0 = Black
^1 = Red/Orange
^2 = Lime Green
^3 = Yellow
^4 = Navy Blue
^5 = Light Blue
^6 = Purple
^7 = White/Default
^8 = Black
I can't see the "new" when I can actually edit my classes, like in the lobby. But in game when I can only select the class 9 and 10 still say new.depending on what weapon class its for it could be custom reticule or less colour with the "New", try goin into .. say Assault Rifles (if its that category thats says new) and selecting a weapon and check its not just the reticule and lenses that have been unlocked
That is what I tried at first and it did not work unfortunately. I will try again tho.Copy a class that does not say New, and put it in the spot of the class that does.
I have the same thing when i reached prestige 7 and got custom class 9 the [NEW] is still next to it cant get rid of it!My Custom Classes 9 and 10 always say "NEW" no matter what I do. I have played and got kills with the classes and I have also changed everything possible but it always says "NEW". Any idea how to get rid of this?