Discussion Issue-Custom Class always says new

• Thread starter jb22625
  • Start date
  • Views 1,526
jb22625

jb22625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Custom Classes 9 and 10 always say "NEW" no matter what I do. I have played and got kills with the classes and I have also changed everything possible but it always says "NEW". Any idea how to get rid of this?

C

Czech Sidney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember there was a glitch on WAW were all your classes said 'NEW' regardless of what you did, that was all classes tho and was caused by a 3Arc update. Has this always been like that since you unlocked them or is it since the last game hotfix or update? (Doubt it would cause this but all I can think of)

I've not unlocked 9th and 10th classes yet but maybe someone who has can post if they have this issue?

jb22625

jb22625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened when I unlocked the 9th class but somehow I got it to go away. Now that I have unlocked the 10th both 9 and 10 are saying new. I've tried everything that I did before and nothing seems to work. This is accross several hotfix's too.

jb22625

jb22625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has had this issue and found a resolution to the problem?

Frylock

Frylock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copy a class that does not say New, and put it in the spot of the class that does.

K

k0 x muffinman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has had this issue and found a resolution to the problem?

JB try downloading Text Tutorial xero and modding your custom class from there, i know its a far shot but it might work

heres how to do it :smile:
you dont need to use the colours \/
1. Open your profile via modio and put it on your desktop.
2. Open your profile in Xero Black ops tool.
3. Go to the 3rd column and add the colors below to your classes and edit the names of the classes.
4. Save and Exit, then rehash and resign your profile.
5. Put the account back on your USB and go back on your xbawx and you are good to go with awesome colored classes!

Xero Download - mediafire.com/?bjqxro4s80ulbx0

Custom Class Color codes
^0 = Black
^1 = Red/Orange
^2 = Lime Green
^3 = Yellow
^4 = Navy Blue
^5 = Light Blue
^6 = Purple
^7 = White/Default
^8 = Black

AkimboNoob

AkimboNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
depending on what weapon class its for it could be custom reticule or less colour with the "New", try goin into .. say Assault Rifles (if its that category thats says new) and selecting a weapon and check its not just the reticule and lenses that have been unlocked

jb22625

jb22625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JB try downloading Text Tutorial xero and modding your custom class from there, i know its a far shot but it might work

heres how to do it :smile:
you dont need to use the colours \/
1. Open your profile via modio and put it on your desktop.
2. Open your profile in Xero Black ops tool.
3. Go to the 3rd column and add the colors below to your classes and edit the names of the classes.
4. Save and Exit, then rehash and resign your profile.
5. Put the account back on your USB and go back on your xbawx and you are good to go with awesome colored classes!

Xero Download - mediafire.com/?bjqxro4s80ulbx0

Custom Class Color codes
^0 = Black
^1 = Red/Orange
^2 = Lime Green
^3 = Yellow
^4 = Navy Blue
^5 = Light Blue
^6 = Purple
^7 = White/Default
^8 = Black
Thanks! I'll try this when I get home.

depending on what weapon class its for it could be custom reticule or less colour with the "New", try goin into .. say Assault Rifles (if its that category thats says new) and selecting a weapon and check its not just the reticule and lenses that have been unlocked
I can't see the "new" when I can actually edit my classes, like in the lobby. But in game when I can only select the class 9 and 10 still say new.

Copy a class that does not say New, and put it in the spot of the class that does.
That is what I tried at first and it did not work unfortunately. I will try again tho.

jb22625

jb22625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of the methods mentioned above work. I didn't try to mod my profile tho, too scurred I'd get banned. Any other ideas?

B

B3N009

Reaction score
None of the methods mentioned above work. I didn't try to mod my profile tho, too scurred I'd get banned. Any other ideas?
Have you managed to solve this problem? I have the same thing on my Custom class 9 & 10. Its really annoying :mad:

SnappiestJack

lloydie

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
My Custom Classes 9 and 10 always say "NEW" no matter what I do. I have played and got kills with the classes and I have also changed everything possible but it always says "NEW". Any idea how to get rid of this?
I have the same thing when i reached prestige 7 and got custom class 9 the [NEW] is still next to it cant get rid of it!

N

Neutron25

Reaction score
i have the same problem.

i am 11th and the classes 9 and 10 always say "NEW"... ALWAY!

HallaFamer

HallaFamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had the same problem since I got the 9th custom class.

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top Bottom
Login
Register