What's new

Solved issi classic max selling price

K

KenShamTheRaccoon

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't u guys know what's the max selling price for the issi classic after duplication?I maxed my issi out and sells for 1.79 million,almost 1.8 million.Did anyone's sell more than that?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for answer. No sale. I think they detect me but i dont understand how. It is my new account on pc. I sell 30 hours ago 2 cars. i sell one and second after 1 hour and when i try to sell third i reach sell limit. Today i try to sell 1 by 1 milion and i have now limit after first car. I own game about 2 years i m not big level 40 but i didnt sell any car before suturday and today one. Totally i sell 3 cars in 2 years. I have game generated plates i dont know how to make custom plate. I buy most expensive when i upgrade issi with benny.
The issue is you probably have dirty plates.
The dupe you are using makes cars with identical plates.
That means you are dupe detected and is why you have a sales limit.
You should immediately save over all of those dupes with free cars.
Otherwise you will continue to have a sales limit and possibly will get to a point where you can only sell one car per day forever.
Making a custom plate is easy but you need to have the iFruit app to do so.
At this point you may not be able to make custom plates since it seems that you are dupe detected.

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
The issue is you probably have dirty plates.
The dupe you are using makes cars with identical plates.
That means you are dupe detected and is why you have a sales limit.
You should immediately save over all of those dupes with free cars.
Otherwise you will continue to have a sales limit and possibly will get to a point where you can only sell one car per day forever.
Making a custom plate is easy but you need to have the iFruit app to do so.
At this point you may not be able to make custom plates since it seems that you are dupe detected.
How you mean save over all of these dupes with free cars if you can explane me please. I download iFruit app on real mobile and i can make custom plates? And how it is posbile that they detect me after only 2 sale and 1 of tham was original izzi? I sell hundreds of cars on ps4 and i didnt have limit on this way never.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How you mean save over all of these dupes with free cars if you can explane me please. I download iFruit app on real mobile and i can make custom plates? And how it is posbile that they detect me after only 2 sale and 1 of tham was original izzi? I sell hundreds of cars on ps4 and i didnt have limit on this way never.
Buy free Elegys over the bad cars.
You have cars with identical license plates that how you are dupe detected.
If you have duped that many cars you should know how to use iFruit to create custom plates by now.
In addition you should also know that there are dirty and clean dupes and what the difference between the two is.
Here is information that you need to know...

Read these threads:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-duping.1365387/

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
Buy free Elegys over the bad cars.
You have cars with identical license plates that how you are dupe detected.
If you have duped that many cars you should know how to use iFruit to create custom plates by now.
In addition you should also know that there are dirty and clean dupes and what the difference between the two is.
Here is information that you need to know...

Read these threads:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-duping.1365387/
thanks for info and help. i never had problems like this on ps4 and i never do nothing with plates. Duplicate and sell cars. I recive limit 10 than 8 than 6 than 4 than 3 than i stop 2 weeks and start again same and never had problems. When i buy elegys and delete issi what i need to do next so i can sell and dupe normal? i sell original issi is that a problem?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for info and help. i never had problems like this on ps4 and i never do nothing with plates. Duplicate and sell cars. I recive limit 10 than 8 than 6 than 4 than 3 than i stop 2 weeks and start again same and never had problems. When i buy elegys and delete issi what i need to do next so i can sell and dupe normal? i sell original issi is that a problem?
Selling the original isn’t the problem.
Whatever you have done on PlayStation wasn’t the best way to go about things.
That is why I linked you those threads.
You need to read and understand the concepts of duping and the daily sales limit.
You can’t ignore them because these things are coded in the game to catch you cheating the system.

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
Selling the original isn’t the problem.
Whatever you have done on PlayStation wasn’t the best way to go about things.
That is why I linked you those threads.
You need to read and understand the concepts of duping and the daily sales limit.
You can’t ignore them because these things are coded in the game to catch you cheating the system.

i sell original issi can i save 1 of copy for myself or for glitch in future? I found out that max limit to sell on pc car is 1000000 thats why i have same price always.
I read threads and now i understand system. But i dont undesrtand only what i need to do now so i can dupe and sell cars. What car type and when i go to iFruit i have only few cars there for plates. i read that this one is best for replacment glitch upgraded Willard Faction Donk but i dont understand what is different with issi? Can i add cars on some way so i can change plates?
This is solo glitch what i do for duping and i think that this one is Replacement Glitch.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i sell original issi can i save 1 of copy for myself or for glitch in future? I found out that max limit to sell on pc car is 1000000 thats why i have same price always.
I read threads and now i understand system. But i dont undesrtand only what i need to do now so i can dupe and sell cars. What car type and when i go to iFruit i have only few cars there for plates. i read that this one is best for replacment glitch upgraded Willard Faction Donk but i dont understand what is different with issi? Can i add cars on some way so i can change plates?
This is solo glitch what i do for duping and i think that this one is Replacement Glitch.

You sold your original for $1.8 million.
Dupes only sell for $1 million maximum on PC. It doesn’t matter what they are.

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
I try way like you say. I upgrade elegy for selling and i want to put custom plates but i cannot get it. I try more than 50 times. I make order trought application and i recive message in game, but when i drive into ls custom nothing happen no option to buy custom plate. Can you please help me i dont know what to do anymore :frown:
Pictures for example.
iFruit
Game

Upvote 0
TFCSDCzy

TFCSDCzy

Reaction score
Sin$
but mine can sell about 1.6m to 1.7m on PC. but after my mistake which forgot to replace a new free elegy into the garage and now no matter what I do only selling the dupe for 1m. Is it because they detected? How to fix this? Any solution?

Upvote 0
Chazzzzz9

Chazzzzz9

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the apocalypse issi which am duplicating how much does the original 1 sell for as I've kind off muddled them up lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register