What's new

Solved issi classic max selling price

K

KenShamTheRaccoon

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't u guys know what's the max selling price for the issi classic after duplication?I maxed my issi out and sells for 1.79 million,almost 1.8 million.Did anyone's sell more than that?

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But i don't care about 200k more or less.
I'm used to get 950k for the retro custom.
Anything above a million is good enough for me.

Upvote 0
D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't u guys know what's the max selling price for the issi classic after duplication?I maxed my issi out and sells for 1.79 million,almost 1.8 million.Did anyone's sell more than that?
Mine sells for the same as yours. I think some people are missing the rear kinetic mortar because Imy first round of dupes sold for less when I didn't have that on .

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you aren’t getting a max price it’s more than likely you bought/upgraded your vehicle while there was an active sale. Either the car itself was discounted or the parts. When duping it’s good to be aware of what is on sale at the time. You can find that info by checking Rockstar news wire or by driving into LSC and scrolling through mods to see what is discounted.

Upvote 0
K

KenShamTheRaccoon

Reaction score
Sin$
If you aren’t getting a max price it’s more than likely you bought/upgraded your vehicle while there was an active sale. Either the car itself was discounted or the parts. When duping it’s good to be aware of what is on sale at the time. You can find that info by checking Rockstar news wire or by driving into LSC and scrolling through mods to see what is discounted.
Thanks for the friendly reminder bro!
I think I should stop worry about my issi as many people are selling it at the same amount of price as me

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the friendly reminder bro!
I think I should stop worry about my issi as many people are selling it at the same amount of price as me
I agree. Either there are parts on sale this week or you bought the original Issi and parts on sale. Hopefully it’s because there are sales this week.
I usually wait to sell cars when I see a sale just so I get the max price:smile:

Upvote 0
D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. Either there are parts on sale this week or you bought the original Issi and parts on sale. Hopefully it’s because there are sales this week.
I usually wait to sell cars when I see a sale just so I get the max price:smile:
Yeah when you can only sell a limited amount per day it makes sense to maximize your profits . I duped issi's over my remaining elegy retros for that reason.

Upvote 0
THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you guys reaching +1 million? I upgraded at Los Santos to 480k...what am i missing...arena?

idk what you can buy at lsc, but i assume you can not buy weapons, mines, jump etc?
you probably miss a lot of upgrades

Upvote 0
A

Alexg627

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have a list of mods that don’t up the value? (As I know not all mods do) I just put mods on it for duping and spent 1 mil and the value only went up by 100k

Upvote 0
Custard

Custard

Reaction score
Sin$
idk what you can buy at lsc, but i assume you can not buy weapons, mines, jump etc?
you probably miss a lot of upgrades
Hopefully I’m not too late but DONT BUY EVERY MECHANIC, I don’t know why he said that but it’s dead wrong you can fully max out an issi classic with the base mechanic and an arena

Yes, and need to buy all the mechanics
PSA you don’t need every mechanic just the base one

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone know why all my duped Issi nightmare selling price is decreased on 1000000. Yesterday i sell for almost 1.8 mil and now i try 9 of tham all have price 1 mil?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone know why all my duped Issi nightmare selling price is decreased on 1000000. Yesterday i sell for almost 1.8 mil and now i try 9 of tham all have price 1 mil?
Is there a sale on either the Issi or mods this week perhaps?
Or
What platform are you on?
Pc or console?
Is it possible that you sold the original and are mistaken about the dupes?
Are you possibly dupe detected?
Do your dupes have custom plates?
Do they have individual game generated plates or identical plates?

I don’t dupe on PC.
I do give myself fully upgraded Issis with my mod menu.
They never sell for more than $1,000,000.
I can’t say why except that’s its a PC thing.
I feel fortunate to be able to sell cars at all on PC.

Upvote 0
L

ljubici

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a sale on either the Issi or mods this week perhaps?
Or
Are you possibly dupe detected?
Do your dupes have custom plates?
Do they have individual game generated plates or identical plates?

Thanks for answer. No sale. I think they detect me but i dont understand how. It is my new account on pc. I sell 30 hours ago 2 cars. i sell one and second after 1 hour and when i try to sell third i reach sell limit. Today i try to sell 1 by 1 milion and i have now limit after first car. I own game about 2 years i m not big level 40 but i didnt sell any car before suturday and today one. Totally i sell 3 cars in 2 years. I have game generated plates i dont know how to make custom plate. I buy most expensive when i upgrade issi with benny.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register