What's new

Solved ISO

R

Royle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i set the setting on my pc for 2.4x and then the write speed is always above. IS there anyway i can configure imgburn to stay at 2.4x

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
i set the setting on my pc for 2.4x and then the write speed is always above. IS there anyway i can configure imgburn to stay at 2.4x

Just means your drive isn't compatible with 2.4x. Mine writes at 4x and I have had 0 bad burns. Or the discs can't write at that low of a speed.

TeaRz

TeaRz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy discs that will only burn at 2.4x, I use memorex that burn at 8x tops, I always set to 2.4x but it jumps to 4x. Its faster and I have never had problems.

R

Royle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just means your drive isn't compatible with 2.4x. Mine writes at 4x and I have had 0 bad burns. Or the discs can't write at that low of a speed.

Its the discs your using, what is the burn speed on the discs? And what is it burning at?

it does this for everyone. it doesn't HAVE to be set at x2.4. its recommended but it goes to x3.0
im trying to the COD 5 ISO mod. i follow tutorial and then i burn the disk. Hotswap on my xbox and then it says i need to play this on an xbox console ( this is an error )

You can buy discs that will only burn at 2.4x, I use memorex that burn at 8x tops, I always set to 2.4x but it jumps to 4x. Its faster and I have never had problems.

happens to all of us, as long as its close to 2.4x then it'll work fine

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to the COD 5 ISO mod. i follow tutorial and then i burn the disk. Hotswap on my xbox and then it says i need to play this on an xbox console ( this is an error )

You need to hotswap it, or at least have a flashed drive.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
how are you hotswapping, you are not trying to do the one where you don't open up the xbox are you?????

That way doesn't work.

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just like the mayority above mentioned, it depends on the burner your using.

My sammy burner always stays at 2.4 but alot of other drives aren't capable of doing so therfore they go at the nearest speed that they do support.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Burn at the speed that the disc states, thats what they are designed for.
happens to all of us, as long as its close to 2.4x then it'll work fine
This is just personal preference.

Top Bottom
Login
Register