1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

ISO?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Austinmilla, Feb 3, 2010 with 21 replies and 1,034 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austinmilla

Austinmilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright this is guaranteed to be a nooby question. But when you try getting your code_post_gfx_mp.ff. It's located in ISO. What is ISO and where is it located on your hdd?

2. D3xter

D3xter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    .ISO is a digital copy of a game. If you ripped the game to a file it would be (game.iso). You can download the ISO of MW2 off of the internet if that's what you had in mind.

3. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah it's not on your hdd, you need to rip it off the cd with a special drive (kreon) if you need a link I can give you it pm me. It takes a long time to download though.

4. OP
    Austinmilla

Austinmilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks both of you i'll try downloading kreon.

If you know the link could you post it. If so thanks bro.

5. ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kreon is not a program, It's a type of disk drive

6. D3xter

D3xter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry but I don't think its allowed to post an iso because that would be considered warez. Feel free to search google though. Try finding a torrent for it.

7. OP
    Austinmilla

Austinmilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh really? didn't know that. So i'm assuming you have to buy a custom disk drive??? I'm not so sure on the whole ripping games.

8. p3likan

p3likan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah or if you had XeX on your hard drive you could play the game without a disc (or do it with a disc, but you have to have a flashed drive). Either way you need a JTAG or a flashed drive.

9. ChalkyBarracuda

Ratings:
    Don't rip it, just download it. Just search on a torrent site or something, for it, But also there is a direct download in premium on 7S, I'd recommend that :thumbup:

10. OP
    Austinmilla

Austinmilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I see now. You need a flash drive to recieve the ISO from a game? but for MW2 you could just download it? since it's popular? or im i off track?

11. ChalkyBarracuda

Ratings:
    You need a flashed Xbox drive to play the burned game, regardless of what it is. If you are talking about ripping the game to an ISO in your PC, I honestly don't know how to do that, but i know that it's some long process involving taking your computer's dvd drive apart. That's why i would suggest downloading the ISO instead of creating it yourself.

12. OP
    Austinmilla

Austinmilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah. I'm doing the download ATM. Very long download. and with that ISO. I could mod different "things" with MW2?

13. K1NGP1N360

K1NGP1N360 Newbie

Ratings:
    you can rip a game with your xbox 360 dvd drive too

14. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes, you can only mod singleplayer though

15. pesx

pesx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol:wink:

16. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    lol @ you.

You can not mod Online MW2 UNLESS you have a Jtag. Therefore single player only.

17. pesx

pesx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Thought He had a jtag my mistake mate :cool:

18. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you need to download the ISO from the internet then install it to your HDD then you can find all the file you want

19. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:
    google knows the answer to all.

20. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings: