What's new

Solved ISO Shield Modding Advice

• Thread starter Ben Jungblut
  • Start date
  • Views 553
B

Ben Jungblut

Reaction score
hey everybody out there recently new to the modding borderlands 2 scene. I was basically curious how adding data into the alpha beta gamma and so on effects a shield and was basically wondering if its best to fill these all up down to theta. thanks for posting back if you do

also in search of a high exp relic for my psycho

thanks again

S

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Not too sure on your first question, all I know is that I copy the Theta all the way down.

This code is for the exp relic. It gives 48% more exp for every kill. Adjust the level to your likings.
BL2(BwAAAAD98wAcC2bYIBGBAABABUAFQAVABUAFQAVABUAFwA==)

A

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shields seem to get the majority of their stats from the material rather than the actual parts (capacitor, body, etc...) so pasting various materials into every spot usually makes some pretty nice stuff. Materials from different shields will give different stats, for example a material from a fabled tortoise is great for very high capacity, or one from a love thumper for long recharge delay, etc.. You will want to keep the spot that has the Accessory though (i think Delta?). The Accessory is usually the part that gives the shield its special effect.

C

Cr1773r

Reaction score
Hey, im kinda new to modding, im looking to complete all the BA challenges (want my rank to match the Dmg from my modded Stats) im wandering if it would be possible to make a Roid shield out of the Rough Rider Shield (or possibly make a roid shield into something like the rough rider) i have been playing around with it but i have not gotten anything to work so far

Top Bottom