• Thread starter loganlwright
  • Start date
  • Views 719
loganlwright

loganlwright

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend said he was going to buy a "pro iso Iso mod" which is basically a iso on a usb..but does this work???...the dude who sells these put this on his website..IS THIS LEGIT??? XD?

ISO Pro modding is a new kind of ISO modding where the ISO patch is on a 16 GIG USB Drive. This is a amazing new way to ISO mod because you cant break or scratch the disc. Also you can just plug it in and mod any time. You can take it to a friends house if you want or use your iso on a different console. Only bad thing is you cant move it off the USB.

Welcome to my shop everyone. I as most of you may now me off CFGmodding.com or youtube I love to mod and I think its fun. I am now opening up my own shop. I am doing ISO modding a hole new way. Instead of selling ISO disc's I am now selling them on USB drives. I will be selling 16 GIG USB's that come pre loaded with the patch installed already. All you have to do is buy it> and then plug it in to your console> and play! Yes this works i found a bye pass to put them on a USB. Only bad thing is you cant move them off the USB. But this is very simple and cheap.

DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to play ISOs off a usb, then buy an xkey or a wassabi. Don't waste your time with this bulls***. Its a scam.

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
no this is not legit, when you install a game the files get signed to your xbox, when you attempt to play the game your xbox checks if the installed game has the right signature before it will play. therefore the only way this could work is if you send him the files and he extracts the signature and replaces the one in the modded file. however no one has sucessfully (with proof) extracted or replaced the signature on installed game and it probably wont ever happen so this is as muskelprotze said bulls***

Upvote 0
hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt this will work ? Because it wont let you play an installed game if its from a different xbox like ex : If i install gta iv modded on a usb and put it into my slim its not gonna read or play it ? Because it was installed on a different console with different ids so it will not match the same way with a transfer cable if you try transfer installed games to a different xbox it will not work

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard of a xkey but what is a
Wasabi and how is it different than a xkey?
they are pretty much the same product only a wasabi on a slim will automatically extract the dvd firmware and the wasabi attaches to your xbox underneath the hard drive

Upvote 0
loganlwright

loganlwright

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they are pretty much the same product only a wasabi on a slim will automatically extract the dvd firmware and the wasabi attaches to your xbox underneath the hard drive

whats better if i have a slim :tongue:...XD and btw it does work online right :?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register