• Thread starter Dark Booter
  • Start date
  • Views 523
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know most of you guys are tired of complaining over and over again but my problem is I burned at least 4 different disk and each one of them stops at 51% Or 52% but for some reason my old Evades 3.0 + Ihaz works and that disk is really old and I don't understand how that one will install completely and the other ones don't.

Other Info:
I used Verbatim DVD+R Dl 8.5Gb
I've burned things before and they install completely (ie Waw Red Dead)
The Evades disk is Memorex
I have a slim and I am hotswapping correctly.

I have one Iso left and if you guys could leave a legit working Modded Files that will work please do so I don't want to waste my last one on some ****** scripts. ( Try to keep them Updated)

Gta4_Mods

Gta4_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know most of you guys are tired of complaining over and over again but my problem is I burned at least 4 different disk and each one of them stops at 51% Or 52% but for some reason my old Evades 3.0 + Ihaz works and that disk is really old and I don't understand how that one will install completely and the other ones don't.

Other Info:

I have one Iso left and if you guys could leave a legit working Modded Files that will work please do so I don't want to waste my last one on some ****** scripts. ( Try to keep them Updated)
Clear your system cache, Delete all of your game saves, Hotswap OFFLINE!. The offline part if important. I don't know why but it just need to be done offline (for me anyways) 

Other Info:

Or you need to just keep trying, You cant just do it once and then expect it to install 100% the 1st try. mine always stops at 49% or 50%. But just re try.

Upvote 0
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
Clear your system cache, Delete all of your game saves, Hotswap OFFLINE!. The offline part if important. I don't know why but it just need to be done offline (for me anyways) 

Or you need to just keep trying, You cant just do it once and then expect it to install 100% the 1st try. mine always stops at 49% or 50%. But just re try.

I've done it offline the whole time and I've tried installing multiple times, I'm trying to install another old disk I have.

Upvote 0
Gta4_Mods

Gta4_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done it offline the whole time and I've tried installing multiple times, I'm trying to install another old disk I have.
I know how to fix your problem!
You need to hotswap after you click what storage device to install it to.:biggrin:

Upvote 0
The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason, this tends to happen with the SLIM XBOX's. I usually have to burn 2 disks to get them working. Don't know why. I think it has something to do with the script_image because whenever it tells me that it's larger than Original it will never install 100%, but whenever I make it smaller than Original it's usually a first time go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason, this tends to happen with the SLIM XBOX's. I usually have to burn 2 disks to get them working. Don't know why. I think it has something to do with the script_image because whenever it tells me that it's larger than Original it will never install 100%, but whenever I make it smaller than Original it's usually a first time go.
What menu are you using? Can you leave a link so I can try it?

Upvote 0
The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What menu are you using? Can you leave a link so I can try it?
Original, EFLC? Which are you trying to mod? I am getting ready to make a new one(Original) for myself. If it works I could just upload it and let you download. I am going to use Motions v3 as my base menu. Then for modslots we have XMC V5 Private, Dark Smokes V4, boubouvirus Private V4(ENG), EB Network Trainer, EB Object Spawner, EB Funny Car, EB Map Mod (Currently Waiting for this release).

Upvote 0
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
Original, EFLC? Which are you trying to mod? I am getting ready to make a new one(Original) for myself. If it works I could just upload it and let you download. I am going to use Motions v3 as my base menu. Then for modslots we have XMC V5 Private, Dark Smokes V4, boubouvirus Private V4(ENG), EB Network Trainer, EB Object Spawner, EB Funny Car, EB Map Mod (Currently Waiting for this release).
I have original, I put my Xbox back together but when your done adding the modslots then pm the download link and I'll try it again.
I got my old PinkHouse mod menu to work but Im just using that until you send me the finished project.

Upvote 0
The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have original, I put my Xbox back together but when your done adding the modslots then pm the download link and I'll try it again.
I got my old PinkHouse mod menu to work but Im just using that until you send me the finished project.

Alright, I will let you know.

Upvote 0
GO WIDE

MoeRon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had to use the choose storage device method. Just swapped discs once the original copy starting spinning at correct speed.

Upvote 0
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Reaction score
Sin$
Never had to use the choose storage device method. Just swapped discs once the original copy starting spinning at correct speed.
I'm using my old custom mod loader, its the best I could do but its so old It has Xmc V2 Public Edition.
But has some updated stuff.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register