What's new

Solved ISO modding question

L

l3my

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashed xbox and i was looking at WAW iso mods, do you just need a flashed drive or do you need a JTAG with a flashed drive?

ds7630

DiGiTaL sPiTT

Contributor
Programmer Free Hoster Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashed xbox and i was looking at WAW iso mods, do you just need a flashed drive or do you need a JTAG with a flashed drive?
You don't need any of that. If you got your Xbox flashed just for CoD 5 then your dumb. All you need is an opened up retail Xbox. NO FLASHING OF THE DRIVE NEEDED.

L

l3my

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashed drive for all my copied games i was just wondering about iso modding

I have a flashed drive for all my copied games i was just wondering about iso modding

Black Rain

Black Rain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok digital spit was goin a little rager, i know about iso mods, aim me, my username is thepepsipanda, and ill help yu

R

reddrybones

Reaction score
Sin$
There are three ways to do iso mods

1. Have a jtag (Thats all I know about this way)
2. Hotswap. This is where you open up your stock console and swap the legit disc with the modded disc.
3. Have a flashed Xbox. Just burn the modded iso to a disc and play normaly. (Easiest)

Also, when you put the modded iso through abgx, you will get an error saying that the game is modded.

Top Bottom
Login
Register