Solved iso help ?

• Thread starter connorh
  • Start date
  • Views 456
C

connorh

Reaction score
Sin$
so i just finished downloading the duke nukem forever iso and its in 8 parts, can someone tell me where to go from there? how do i put it on my hdd? do i combine all the 8 parts into one folder? please help, much appreciated, thanks :smile:

Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Experienced Veteran Stickied Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
so i just finished downloading the duke nukem forever iso and its in 8 parts, can someone tell me where to go from there? how do i put it on my hdd? do i combine all the 8 parts into one folder? please help, much appreciated, thanks :smile:
First off, do you have a flashed xbox or jtag? Or are you doing the games on demand method?

C

connorh

Reaction score
Sin$
First extract all the files from the .zip into a folder. Then you should get an ISO file and a DVD file.
okay so im extracting part one and it has dvd and iso files, it takes a bit to extract though,should i extract all 8 parts to the same folder?

C

connorh

Reaction score
Sin$
Once you have the .iso you can use wx360 to rip the game on your drive and launch it in xexmenu.
thanks ghost, this was the final step i was needing, much appreciated

Yeah that's fine you can PM me or AIM me with the user and pass.
just wanna thank you for all the help. didnt hear you complain once about the many problems i ran into lol. helped me for hours, id say everyone + rep you, thank you very much :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register