Solved ISO Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tvcker

Nv ManStake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just extracted the ISO into a folder, i need to know wat to do next, because i have tried several youtube tuts, but they all make my disk unreadable after about 45% is downloaded on the xbox. i used powerISO and winRAR to extract the files. please help if you can. you can also contact me on xbox live, my gt is IHR ManStake.

here is a pic of my final extracted product

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

P

pate10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just extracted the ISO into a folder, i need to know wat to do next, because i have tried several youtube tuts, but they all make my disk unreadable after about 45% is downloaded on the xbox. i used powerISO and winRAR to extract the files. please help if you can. you can also contact me on xbox live, my gt is IHR ManStake.

you probly have a bad iso

Upvote 0
F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Download agbx
2. Boot agbx, open the iso and click run
3. It will tell you if its a good iso (post a pic of that if you can...or just check for region and the checks are ok)
4. Next step is getting the "mods" you want (so go download those)
NOW IF ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WENT OK
5. Get wx360 and open your iso (the big file not the 1k or so file)
6. Extract the default.xex and put somewhere safe
7. Find the mods and pay attention to the files
8. You want to replace each file with its modded counterpart
9. Then replace the default.xex that you extracted before
10. Close wx360 and go download imgburn
11. Now open imgburn with the <insertWaWdiscnamehere> 1kb file made by agbx
12. Insert your DVD+R DL into the tray (get a good brand)
13. Make sure imgburn is burning at about 2x and click burn
14. Wait..Wait...Wait...Wait
IF ^^^^^^^^^ WENT OK YOUR READY FOR HOTSWAPPING (or playing if already flashed) which you have to go learn.
15. Enjoy

When you got iso did it come with a .dvd file? Because you need to burn that to the disc, not the iso.

The .dvd file just tells imgburn what file to burn and any other settings...like the layer break.

The person below me has either phrased it incorrectly or doesn't know what he/she is talking about. So don't listen to them :smile:

Upvote 0
Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

When you got iso did it come with a .dvd file? Because you need to burn that to the disc, not the iso.

Upvote 0
Tvcker

Nv ManStake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it works now. i just couldnt download it to the xbox, i just hotswap without downloadin it.
thanks for ur time tho:smile:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register