Solved ISO Help

• Thread starter thewronggrandprix
  • Start date
  • Views 512
thewronggrandprix

thewronggrandprix

Reaction score
Sin$
So some of you guys on here are well above my newb level a some may be the same a me but I have a bunch of questions and I would like to get as much/best detailed help as possible without getting torn a new one. New here btw, don't mind introducing myself so ask anything you want to know. Now on to the questions.

So I have a Rgh Xbox slim with a flashes drive and the dual nand demon. I've been trying to get into the modding scene and haven't done to bad(horizon modding) which really isn't a big deal since anybody can do it. I'm big into the forza games and that's what I'm trying to mod now.
(This is where the flaming might begin)
So I understand that I need to have an ISO file to do the mods which Im pretty sure I have saved on my desktop which I got from PowerISO. From there I beleiev I need to extract the game db.slt which for the love of go I cannot figure out. I have just about every program that has been recommended (Xbox image browser, SQLite, iso2god,god2iso,modio,360 content manager, and Xbox backup creator)

When I try to put the ISO into any of the program's it says the file type is wrong or I load the file into a program and nothing comes up. I've tried running them as admin and still nothing. So my questions are how do I get my game db to edit te values of forza? What am I doing wrong with the ISO file? Are there any better programs to use or am I using the wrong ones? Why am I getting errors when the file is an ISO being used in a program made for ISO? I don't want anybody to send me files or anything since I want to learn this stuff myself. Any and all help would be awesome and sorry for the long post guys.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So some of you guys on here are well above my newb level a some may be the same a me but I have a bunch of questions and I would like to get as much/best detailed help as possible without getting torn a new one. New here btw, don't mind introducing myself so ask anything you want to know. Now on to the questions.

So I have a Rgh Xbox slim with a flashes drive and the dual nand demon. I've been trying to get into the modding scene and haven't done to bad(horizon modding) which really isn't a big deal since anybody can do it. I'm big into the forza games and that's what I'm trying to mod now.
(This is where the flaming might begin)
So I understand that I need to have an ISO file to do the mods which Im pretty sure I have saved on my desktop which I got from PowerISO. From there I beleiev I need to extract the game db.slt which for the love of go I cannot figure out. I have just about every program that has been recommended (Xbox image browser, SQLite, iso2god,god2iso,modio,360 content manager, and Xbox backup creator)

When I try to put the ISO into any of the program's it says the file type is wrong or I load the file into a program and nothing comes up. I've tried running them as admin and still nothing. So my questions are how do I get my game db to edit te values of forza? What am I doing wrong with the ISO file? Are there any better programs to use or am I using the wrong ones? Why am I getting errors when the file is an ISO being used in a program made for ISO? I don't want anybody to send me files or anything since I want to learn this stuff myself. Any and all help would be awesome and sorry for the long post guys.
You're on the right track but I think you lost your way. You said you got the .iso from PowerISO. PowerISO is a program, not a source of .iso's. I am not allowed to direct you to any sites that have .iso's on them because downloading that content is illicit.

Here is what you should do:

1. Go to google.
2. Find a an .iso to download. Example: "Call of Duty WaW .iso"
3. Download the .iso
4. Use Xbox Image Browser to open the .iso
5. Extract all files from the .iso into a folder.
6. Mod whatever files you want to from that .iso.
7. Move that folder containing all of the files from the .iso (name it "Call of Duty WaW") over to your RGH.
8. Launch the game via XeXMenu or FSD or Neighborhood.

thewronggrandprix

thewronggrandprix

Reaction score
Sin$
That makes a lot more sense to me. So I can't just make an ISO? Or would it be done by burning the actual game on a burner/Xbox drive?

R

Reliable ShotZ

Reaction score
Sin$
No you can't make an ISO and since you have an rgh there's no need to do the burning method, just drag and drop via usb and transfer it to your rgh. There's plenty of tutorials out there to help you, Google is your friend in this situation, it will have everything you need know.

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Xbox Iso has a hidden partition so use Xbox backup creator to view add or extract the whole game partition.
24269e5aab4946848b22322ac695c0f7.gif

Top Bottom
Login
Register