• Thread starter v CLIP v
  • Start date
  • Views 304
v CLIP v

InSaNexMoDzHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey im having a problem with my original iso discs. When i burn a new disc everything is fine until I go to install it. I have modded the ballad forever now and i have never had this problem but now that i try to mod the original its stopping at zero percent and and not loading. I know its not my burner because my ballad burns just fine so i dont know if its the original iso or what. I have been through about 3 Original isos and none of them work. I dont know if its the wrong region or what but I live in the U.S. so if anyone could send me a link to a working iso thats works in the U.S would be great or tell me what the problem is thanks.

iwut

iwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your burner built into your computer or
is it a seperate device ? Also how long have you had it ?

v CLIP v

InSaNexMoDzHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your burner built into your computer or
is it a seperate device ? Also how long have you had it ?

hey i have a built in burner and i have had it a while but i figured out the problem thanks for the reply and this topic can now be locked or deleted

hey i have a built in burner and i have had it a while but i figured out the problem thanks for the reply and this topic can now be locked or deleted
it was my region i had a china iso or something i got confused i didnt really pay attention to it but i thought i had NTSC/U but i had NTSC/J

iwut

iwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

it was my region i had a china iso or something i got confused i didnt really pay attention to it but i thought i had NTSC/U but i had NTSC/J

If you don't mind me asking what did you do to fix it ?
If anything else happens feel free to message me . :thumbup1:

v CLIP v

InSaNexMoDzHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't mind me asking what did you do to fix it ?
If anything else happens feel free to message me . :thumbup1:
well i didn't really fix it i just know what was wrong now im just going to try to find a NTSC/U ISO because i live in the U.S.

Top Bottom
Login
Register