Solved ISO Games on RGH help needed

• Thread starter Scar Mods
  • Start date
  • Views 271
Scar Mods

Scar Mods

Reaction score
Please help if you can.

1. GTA V - I download the ISO for GTA V and installed it on my RGH. I done evrything correct I believe but when I load up the Defualt.xex nothing happens?

2. I downloaded an ISO for Advanced Warfare and although the game works it has downloaded lots of other things and put them in to xbox 360 games in the system update folder such as avater editor.xex and dash.ExtraAVCodecs.xex

I have tried to get rid of them but it still says I have about 12 games when really I only have 3 or 4

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
1. GTA V - I download the ISO for GTA V and installed it on my RGH. I done evrything correct I believe but when I load up the Defualt.xex nothing happens?
What dashboard version are you on?
2. I downloaded an ISO for Advanced Warfare and although the game works it has downloaded lots of other things and put them in to xbox 360 games in the system update folder such as avater editor.xex and dash.ExtraAVCodecs.xex
AvatarEditor I'm pretty certain is just the application that you can launch from the retail dash in which you can swap your avatar's clothing and apparel as well as adjust their physical attributes.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
For GTA V you need to first install disk 1 in the content folder.

Top Bottom