ISO FILES?HELPplz

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by zxeta, Jun 28, 2009 with 3 replies and 1,037 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zxeta

zxeta Newbie

Ratings:
    i have everything to make copies of games on a mac for the 360 but i dont know how to or where to get the iso files from and also once i get them i dont know what to put for what. i have "osx360" , "abgx360gui",&"x360_iso_hacker" plz help

2. Golfrichie

Golfrichie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you are looking for ISO's, you can join the premium section of this site. To burn, where ever you download from, you should get 2 files - a .iso file and a .dvd file. The .dvd files contains the layer break so the 360 can recognize the burned DVD as a game disc. Just burn the .dvd file and you should be good to go. I do not have a MAC so can't help on what programs but use the search feature for information on what to use for MACs. Good luck!

3. sk8freak315

sk8freak315 Newbie

Ratings:
    Basically load your iso in abgx360 GUI and check it to make sure the iso is ok to use (see how at 1). Next choose one of the below iso burners and always make sure to set the layerbreak to 1913760 and burn at a low speed of x2.0-x2.4 otherwise your game will not work. I use x2.0 personally just to be sure. Make sure the .dvd and .iso files are in the same folder/location. In the burner select your .dvd file to burn. You must use DVD+R Dual Layer disks. Osx360 sounds the easiest because it checks the file, sets the layerbreak for you, and burns it. But idk if it is good at checking games, you may want to check it in abgx360 first.

1. abgx360 is to check and see if the iso file is ok to use and is safe on xbox live. Always run an iso file through this before burning. You want the "Stealth check" to pass and it is good to have it say verified. Just open the iso file with this and hit Launch. Under Autofix, I heard it is good to put Autofix threshhold to level 3.

2. osx360 I do not use this but apparently it does what abgx does and it also burns your games after checking the iso files.
    Download OSx360 for Mac - Xbox 360 disc image stealth checker and burner. MacUpdate Mac Gaming Tools & Utilities Software Downloads

3. x360 iso hacker is also an iso burner
    Download X360 ISO Hacker for Mac - Hack allows burning of Xbox DVDs on your Mac. MacUpdate Mac Gaming Tools & Utilities Software Downloads

I also seen this other program called iBurn360, I burns iso files too and looks very easy to use.
    Home

Well, anyways I just did research for you. Click the links to learn more if you need to. With that, Good luck.

If you want to get games, get premium here

If you don't understand this its because I am tired. :cursing:

4. Golfrichie

Golfrichie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oops, sorry venomous for listing other ways to get ISO's. join premium here or find other alternatives.