• Start date
  • Views 966
GIitch

GIitch

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to get an ISO modded and installed to my HDD. When I get to 47% everytime it say I have a dirty disc. I use Memorex but, I heard that the Verbatim brand was better for ISO mooding. I have tried the speeds of 1x, 2x, and 2.4x in ImgBurn using a Memorex disc and I always get the same error. Can someone help?

XeChris

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
are you hotswapping? if so memorex WILL NOT WORK, the best disc to use if hotswapping is verbatim dvd +r DL but memorex works great on flashed consoles.

GIitch

GIitch

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
are you hotswapping? if so memorex WILL NOT WORK, the best disc to use if hotswapping is verbatim dvd +r DL but memorex works great on flashed consoles.
Yes, I am hotswapping. What is the best speed to burn a Verbatim DVD+R DL in ImgBurn?

F

Fredmc2020

Reaction score
Sin$

Agreed that memorex works great on flashed consoles, but sometimes the console will need a POT tweak to fix "dirty disc" errors (worked for me anyway).

Top Bottom
Login
Register