What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WickedWonders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of my friends were able to get t-shirts designs to bleed through to the front of the Deadline outfit. But we can't get it to work again. they used the telescope in office. Anyone know other ways? If wrong place to post, my apologies

M

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
A few of my friends were able to get t-shirts designs to bleed through to the front of the Deadline outfit. But we can't get it to work again. they used the telescope in office. Anyone know other ways? If wrong place to post, my apologies
You can do it but won't stick or save what you do is have the outfit on that you want to transfer the logo onto and go to your closet select the t-shirt that you want the logo from just hover over it on Playstation join a friend in a different session when you spawn into the new session you'll have the logo on top of the jug or whatever outfit you selected

K

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to find out how but if i wear any outfit with the red skull T then swap to deadline (interaction menu saved outfits) the skull logo always transfers,
it used to be I'd see it during heists in the clothing menu, if i wore the RST in free mode my player saved outfits would get the logo.

You can NOT save the logo on different outfits. (Haven't tried getting it on other logo Ts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom