Iso checks.

• Thread starter Christoney
  • Start date
  • Views 486
C

Christoney

Reaction score
Sin$
I was just wondering how do i bypass checks. Like on gta, they bypassed checks on that game to be able to retail iso mod it. Does each game bypass checks differently?

Kill Feed

Kill Feed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot bypass the xex checks if that is what you are talking about.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot bypass the xex checks if that is what you are talking about.
Think hes asking how he can play modded isos on a regular retail console :x3:
YOU CAN'T is the simple answer, get a flashed box or jtag if you want to iso mod.

C

Christoney

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not talking about xex. And im not talking about that either, i know that you cant play a modded iso on a regular xbox, sorry for the bump.

Z

zI Blaine Iz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can Christoney, they dont know what their talking about ( no offense ) all you have to do is hot swap. I've made my own Iso disc's for WaW, New Vegas, guitar hero and saints row 2 on my retail elite and have videos to prove it and tutorials in my topic's.

And for the checks, it all depends what game your trying to mod. Online game, especially the newer ones like black ops, have RSA checks and the fast files are encrypted and only like three people have cracked them and stated their not going to release them. Now games like New Vegas, dead space 2, and other offline or games not so popular are easy to mod.

You can use ANY iso mod on a retail xbox all you have to do is hot swap.

Hope I helped PM me on here or xbl zi blaine iz for help or more questions,  any rep is appreciated!

Top Bottom
Login
Register