OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Journalist MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I have been having a devil of a time trying to get an ISO I downloaded for my flashed xbox to write. I am totally new to all of this, but Moses has been helping me out. However, he does not have a Mac, and thus has no clue about burning options on OS X.

So, basically my question is: what should I do/use to get this to work? There are a few programs out that have the layerbreak option, but I am not sure if just downloading one of those and following that method will work. The current program I am using (ISOx360) seems to not recognize any of the ISO's properties (I already checked it for stealth, etc.), so I do not know if it is the ISO, or just what I have been doing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I wouldn't risk burning games on your Mac. Something could go wrong and when you use that disc, you'll be flagged. I use Boot Camp and burn my games there.

OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I wouldn't risk burning games on your Mac. Something could go wrong and when you use that disc, you'll be flagged. I use Boot Camp and burn my games there.

The actual ISO has tested fine, and my burner is perfectly functional as well. I know of people on other forums who have had no issues burning and playing games that originated on a Mac, I am just trying to narrow down the possibilities and find a burning program (similar to IMGburn) that works properly.

OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
this should work...

http://burn-osx.sourceforge.net/Pages/English/home.html

Nope, it does not have an area for the layerback. I am pretty sure OSx360 will work, since it does have an area for that. I was just wondering if anyone had experience before I just took another shot in the dark.

Thanks though :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register