What's new

Discussion Is your gamerscore modded at the moment?

• Thread starter Audible
  • Start date
  • Views 1,973
Audible

Console

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If so, how much is modded, and do you think they give out console bans to people that modded them?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If so, how much is modded, and do you think they give out console bans to people that modded them?
No i gave up that s*** you will find its not worth the s*** for a number to go up 1 digit lol

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
They will most likely just reset it if that is your first time breaking the ToS. If you also have a modded avatar and they catch you after the gamerscore reset your account will be permanently banned. I don't mod things like that, it's retarded in my opinion, I warned my friends about those two and with time some of them got permma account banned...

E

EvilGrunt

Reaction score
Sin$
Mine has been modded since you could mod a gamerscore. I havent been reset or banned.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do decide to mod your gamerscore DO NOT: Mod online achievements, mod over 5,000 gamerscore a day, and make sure you click to do the achievements offline. I hope this helps, and the chances of being banned is slim unless you have other strikes against your gamertag.

S

S7 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 69,000 Have had it for over two years now. The trick is to leave some games like with half achieevments Un-Done and Microsoft will just think you play alott of games.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My gamerscore is clean at the moment. Don't think you'll get a ban unless you've had multiple strikes against ur account

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mines modded 20k i hear u ger reset now, not banned but any achievements got offline wont count against ur gamerscore so no point doing it anymore.anyones u mod for online achievements has a good chance of gettin you reset.

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No i quit doing that stuff like a year ago i have 30 gamerscore right now.

Audible

Console

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do decide to mod your gamerscore DO NOT: Mod online achievements, mod over 5,000 gamerscore a day, and make sure you click to do the achievements offline. I hope this helps, and the chances of being banned is slim unless you have other strikes against your gamertag.
i know, i only do offline game acheivements

boosty06

boosty06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the odds of you actually getting banned are not high at all... more of just a simple reset and thats it. But still not very high in getting caught.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Odds of getting reset?

Depends on how smart you are, if you do your online achievements offline then all they need to do is a simple check to return the fact that it was unlocked offline then hello reset. If you do a lot at one time, there's a good chance of reset. I have like only 2 achievements modded offline and I haven't been caught, my friend has about 10 offlines he did a year ago and has not been reset.

Audible

Console

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on how smart you are, if you do your online achievements offline then all they need to do is a simple check to return the fact that it was unlocked offline then hello reset. If you do a lot at one time, there's a good chance of reset. I have like only 2 achievements modded offline and I haven't been caught, my friend has about 10 offlines he did a year ago and has not been reset.
He'll get caught soon

U

unknown01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For sure its modded. 360 000 gs, all offline achievos modded. Added 500-1000 gs every day. Many people said i would be cheating, but evidence cant be found on my profile.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
People still mod their achievements? Ive been out of the loop on this, last time i did it was more than a year ago. I guess this didnt get patched with the new dash update?

Lisbon Lions 67

Lisbon Lions 67

クリストファー
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine was at 160k, i got reset.

Mine was modded to 475k but yeah i got banned + reset. Also my gamerzone was changed to cheater lol and everytime i unlock achievments turn my xbox off and back on my gamerscore gets reset everytime :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register