What's new

Discussion is WaW worth buying now on the pc?

J

Jackn151

Reaction score
so I was just wondering if its worth buying on the pc or not

J

Jerimiah loucoudi

Reaction score
there are some zombies games but not much. There are a few different servers on multiplayer that have a lot of players playing still. I'm not sure if its worth it though

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
so I was just wondering if its worth buying on the pc or not
Im looking at getting it for custom zombies, did you get it? if so what do you think?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Im looking at getting it for custom zombies, did you get it? if so what do you think?
If you want it for custom zombies (solo that is) go for it, hours upon hours of content due to all the maps you can get. They're really top quality too, some you would never think were made by some person with mod tools. :thumbsup:

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
For the custom zombies it is 100% worth it. However if you plan on playing multiplayer I wouldn't recommend it. Low player base and prob full of hackers. But the custom zombies maps will definitely make it worth the purchase

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
For the custom zombies it is 100% worth it. However if you plan on playing multiplayer I wouldn't recommend it. Low player base and prob full of hackers. But the custom zombies maps will definitely make it worth the purchase
Why not just crack it then?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Hackers? The few populated servers are ran by dedicated admins, hackers will get banned pretty quick. So that isn't a worry.

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
Why not just crack it then?
I mean it goes on sale pretty often for like $5... I'd prefer to just buy it and have a reliable copy. Just personal preference

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I mean it goes on sale pretty often for like $5... I'd prefer to just buy it and have a reliable copy. Just personal preference
It's also nice to support the Developers. Especially on a great game like WAW :smile:

K

KaliNeverForgets

Reaction score
It is always worth buying... I got my WaW five months ago for only 3$ from a polish gamekey store

Top Bottom