Is this xbox cursed?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by xXxDarkkillerxXx, Jun 20, 2009 with 5 replies and 278 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxDarkkillerxXx

xXxDarkkillerxXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well here is a short story my friend bought a 360 off ebay a while ago,Now when he got it the back serial number was removed from the case there was a homemade serial sticker on the front under usb ports and it was diffrent then the one inside the case? Besides that few months later it got RROD I fixed for him and flashed it for him.1 week later you gussed it E74. Then he let it sit for about 3 months then he got a jasper.So I said I'll trade you some games for it he said ok so I fixed E74 and updated the FW and did the 12v fan mod to keep it cooler since I don't mind the noise at all. Well you gussed it again 1 week later I was playing it ( last night ) and all of the avatars were all fuzzie so I restarted it and bam 1 red ring E74. So I took it apart added 2 more penneis and after some furstation I got it to work and then I seen E64! then I restated it 3 more times and I'll I have is a blinking green light a a dead drive so I have a xbox comeing from MS in a few days.I guss I will just give him is ****box back....

2. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lmfao and the ebay seller was? the devil? this is like my first 360 i has the same problems with it i got it right b4 gears of war came out and it never worked even after all the repairs i still have it i turned it into a cdplayer/clock i was thinking of adding a cell phone charger lol

3. OP
    xXxDarkkillerxXx

Ratings:
    yea well I did not expect it to last long any way lol I don't mind to much since like I said I have one comeing from ms this one is goign back to my friend ( don't know why he wants it? ) and I might buy a jasper becouse every damn one I get breaks lol

4. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well idk some people have bad luck but thats why i have 4 360s lmao

5. OP
    xXxDarkkillerxXx

Ratings:
    just got a new jasper last night :wink: now I need to order stuff to flash it

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ill take it if you dont want it:wink: