Solved Is this website safe and legit

• Thread starter El Payaso
  • Start date
  • Views 12,469
E

El Payaso

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to buy a modded GTA Online account for Xbox One. Is gta5moddedaccount.com safe and legit? Anyone bought an account from them before? Thanks for the help.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to buy a modded GTA Online account for Xbox One. Is gta5moddedaccount.com safe and legit? Anyone bought an account from them before? Thanks for the help.
This is dark area to buy from sites like that. I wouldn't trust buying from any site your not aware of.

I recommend checking out Pulse he does great modded accounts & is well trusted source on the site great & very fast service
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...s4-pc-steam-rank-cash-unlocks-extras.1413998/

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For the website you're trying to use, I would say no as half the pages don't work.

Upvote 0
A

Alpha322

Reaction score
Sin$
Gardzz,
Hi, I'm new here, and looking for a modded account for Xbox One as well. I have looked at both Brown Magician and GTAGods, but still cannot be sure which one is more credible or overall legit. Your take?

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Gardzz,
Hi, I'm new here, and looking for a modded account for Xbox One as well. I have looked at both Brown Magician and GTAGods, but still cannot be sure which one is more credible or overall legit. Your take?
Both are just as good as eachother, they're highly vouched by many members. Their packages are different so it comes down to personal preference.

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Gardzz,
Both are legit, they have had many people that can confirm their sales are legit. Just go with your personal preference. 
Both are just as good as eachother, they're highly vouched by many members. Their packages are different so it comes down to personal preference.
We literally wrote the same thing.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register