• Thread starter Grubber606
  • Start date
  • Views 545
Grubber606

Grubber606

Grubbster
Reaction score
Sin$
I got console ban from black ops servers awhile back, and went today and traded and got the new slim 360. I called activision today and asked em what would happen and they said that if i recovered my gamertag on the new one it two would get ban...how is this fair, what if i recovered at a friends house...they to get ban,WTf! They also told me that console ban are linked to the account, so isnt that pretty much a account ban? Im gonna try it on my new xbox and if i get ban im done

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a new account on a new xbox. Dats all.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Console bans AREN'T linked to accounts, you'll be fine :smile:

EDIT: My console got banned, so I got a new console and recovered my GT and everything worked :smile:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Change Your Gamertag, It resets the IP Gate towards the account name. If that doesn't work then make a new account.

Grubber606

Grubber606

Grubbster
Reaction score
Sin$
alright guys ill give it a try tomorrow, thaks infect for that info, same to you iawesome. adn @welfare, im 10th on every cod, no way in hell would i make a new account

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
alright guys ill give it a try tomorrow, thaks infect for that info, same to you iawesome. adn @welfare, im 10th on every cod, no way in hell would i make a new account

No Problem, I don't think your account should of been banned along with the console ban,and the console runs on a completely different server from what the account does. The IP's are different so whoever said your account was banned too must of been lying to get you to make a new account and buy gold/MP Content.

Hope you figure this problem out. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register