• Thread starter fearnolust
  • Start date
  • Views 559
fearnolust

fearnolust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking of investing in buying a slim RGH 250gb. On the site they are selling for $349. and this what it include
  • 250gb hdd W/ preloaded files
  • TRINITY / CORONA Jtag/ RGH
  • NAND + CPU KEY
  • LATEST XEBUILD DASHBOARD
  • XELL RELOADED
  • HDMI OUTPUT
  • 12v Fan Modification
  • 60 day Warranty

Xevalous

Xevalous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking of investing in buying a slim RGH 250gb. On the site they are selling for $349. and this what it include
  • NAND + CPU KEY
  • XELL RELOADED
  • HDMI OUTPUT
  • 12v Fan Modification
  • 60 day Warranty

Sounds like a scan to me. Sounds like a 12 year old threw random words together hoping someone would buy it. Also, that price is kinda steep.

wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed...xell lol it ****ing wants to have it ha ha
You do realise Xell is an absolute life saver for reflashing a partially ****ed flash without having to hook your console back up for manual flashing?
Just stick a backup .bin of your nand on a memory stick and load xell, it automatically reflashes your ****. So to answer your question, anyone that actually wants to experiment with their machine and not just run the latest cod lobby hacks.

My retarded post is retarded - wan5

Last edited:
RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realise Xell is an absolute life saver for reflashing a partially ****ed flash without having to hook your console back up for manual flashing?
Just stick a backup .bin of your nand on a memory stick and load xell, it automatically reflashes your ****. So to answer your question, anyone that actually wants to experiment with their machine and not just run the latest cod lobby hacks.

Lol i know this already...not sure why you've quoted my post maybe you need to re-read it?...

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a scan to me. Sounds like a 12 year old threw random words together hoping someone would buy it. Also, that price is kinda steep.
It sounds like the ebay ads where they try to put as many common tags into the title as possible. Or that guy in my quotes who is selling a "Xbox slim JTAG jasper rgh $150"

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
  • NAND + CPU KEY
  • XELL RELOADED
  • HDMI OUTPUT
  • 12v Fan Modification
  • 60 day Warranty
Sorry my inbox was full lol
I have 4 slims all ready to go

S

Scrappybe

"Everybody Lies" - Dr. Gregory House
Reaction score
Sin$

My retarded post is retarded - wan5
what is ****?

Top Bottom
Login
Register