Is this Setup Good?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by BL4CKXHAWK, Dec 21, 2008 with 4 replies and 179 views.

1. BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Now i realize i created a thread like this before but i have more questions about it.

[Click here to view the link]

This is the barebones kit i want to buy and i was wondering about the motherboards onboard graphics. Would the Graphics on the motherboard be suffcient to run games such as Crysis?(I Wouldn't think so)

If not the would this graphics card be good enough to run Crysis and CoD 4?
    [Click here to view the link]

DarkxFaded Helped me pick this one out.

Any help is appreciated. :biggrin:

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Contributor

Ratings:
    Onboard? No.
    That GFX Card? CoD 4 yes, Cryis, IDK probably, but on lower settings.

3. OP
    BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok cool. I just checked that graphics card on youtube and it showed people playing crysis on very high settings so i guess ima assume that this GFX Card will be good enough. Thanks for the support. Anyone else have suggestions please share your thoughts. :thumbup:

4. P8BALLER4LIFE01

P8BALLER4LIFE01 Newbie

Ratings:
    it seems suitable but I dont think you can get it to work sufficiently with a 9600gs, maybe a 9600gt or a 9800 but im not entirely sure. what kind of budget do you have?

5. theroach

theroach Gewinator Premium

Ratings:
    This card will not play crysis on verry high. Not even in sli. No way, never will happen. You always believe what you see? My old 9800gtx xxx edition overclocked struggled doing that.