• Views 1,252
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxMOBxKILLERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guNlAkz1Wf0"]YouTube - Steam account editor! Steam games for free. No email, no pacsteam![/ame]
I dont know if they will steal your account or if its the real deal:?

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Scam!

Any program asking for your username and password is clearly fake.

Don't do it!

X

XxMOBxKILLERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
O K i won't use it. thanks for your help!:thumbup:

Sergeant Menace

Sergeant Menace

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you really want games then look on google for a site that sells steam accounts prety cheap with games on it.

X

XxMOBxKILLERxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have TF2, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, Half Lif Lost Coast, and garry's Mod
Just wanted to know if it was real.:thumbup:

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to completely derail the topic, but I just have to say that video was crap either way; especially the music, that **** was horrid.

Also, I do have 2 other extra steam accounts that I would consider giving out under the right conditions. I don't mean buy them with credits or anything, but I may just offer them to people who have helped out with the site somehow.

going down00

going down00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You use a steam account, to download steam games.

Sergeant Menace

Sergeant Menace

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
Not to completely derail the topic, but I just have to say that video was crap either way; especially the music, that **** was horrid.

Also, I do have 2 other extra steam accounts that I would consider giving out under the right conditions. I don't mean buy them with credits or anything, but I may just offer them to people who have helped out with the site somehow.
You should make a new topic, this topic was resolved about 4 days ago.

X

xXTwisteDXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ph1012.com has a tool to get all the games but not all of them work GMOD10 Does tho =D

T

TSKHeretic

Reaction score
Sin$
^ LOL PHAIL

I Once Did Have this Patch For Steam That Would Let Me Have all the Games, But Very Few Actually Worked, The Other's Would Not Install. Now I Have aid For Games. Fun.

G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TSKHeretic said:
^ LOL PHAIL

I Once Did Have this Patch For Steam That Would Let Me Have all the Games, But Very Few Actually Worked, The Other's Would Not Install. Now I Have aid For Games. Fun.
Why Do You Capitalize Words Like This?

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its better than typing like a 'faget' and not using any pnctuation or with any sense or a predicate and a subject

turdferguson92

turdferguson92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got an account patcher and it works. it got me all the half-lifes and counterstrike source, and portal, and garrys mod. But alas, just recently (albeit a month ago), after about a year, steam mustv found out, and my steam account got banned/deleted. lol

not a good idea to use, unless you make another account that you dont use mainly.

S

skiader

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah that's well real! i did it it worked really good! i've got all steam games and i'm currently playing portal! i've always wanted to try this game :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register