Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by corpse, Jun 23, 2009 with 5 replies and 373 views.

1. corpse

corpse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so in doubles i really HATE sandbox. Im already a 50 but im trying to get a general in doubles but playing that map makes me want to kill myself (any varient) is there anyway to corrupt just sandbox (or even sandbox + assembly). This would make me so happy lol. I highly doubt it but it would be SO sik. Thx anyway.

2. Sharp Focus

Sharp Focus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a way. It's highly secret. I am deciding whether or not I should release it. It changes any of the DLC maps.

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    If you are talking about the memory card trick, that is very old and is very well known. Not to mention there are a few tuts on it on this site.

@ corpse - All you have to do is if you have a memory card wait till the pre-game lobby when the map is loading and plug it in and it will skip to a disk map.

4. OP
    corpse

corpse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sorry to bump but i will literally go buy a memory card i hate the map so bad. Can you please explain to me a little better even though i understand. So maps dont even need to be on memory card or do they have to be on it. thanks

5. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Ok, all you gotta do is get a memory card (do not plug it in yet.) and start matchmaking. When you get to the pre-game lobby and it shows what map you are going to play and if its a DLC map then plug in your memory card and it will ask you to choose a storage device (it will give you the option to select your HDD or the memory card) pick the memory card. That will immediately make the map skip to a disk map (a map on the halo 3 disk) because being that the maps arent on the memory card it will make it think you can't load the map. Once that happens you unplug your memory card and re-select your HDD as your storage device.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    corpse

corpse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    chimp your the man, whenever i come one here you always have the anwser to my out-there questions lol. Seriously THANKS, ALOT!:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1