Solved Is this possible?

• Thread starter xiil3stskillz
  • Start date
  • Views 360
X

xiil3stskillz

Reaction score
Sin$

Bilsp1337, an experienced modder who got XeXMenu on my normal Xbox 360. It has not been modified AT ALL. ALL he did was download XeXLoader and XeX Files from Bilsp1337, modded a USB, and put it in his Xbox 360.

"It all sounds comlicated, but it's VERY EASY!
Everyone can now mod whatever he wants, even create his own mods!
PLUS, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO GET BANNED!"

Is this bull s*** or is it worth doing?

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the "impossible" banning thing was patched, somehow you tricked the servers to think you ran a legit xbox, or it didn't do a checksum or whatever, and it spoofed (the jtag) so you didn't get banned.

I've heard of it before

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry man but half the videos of MSP generators retail working jtags being able to not get banned are all fake or scams.

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is complete garbage. Videos like this are for little kids who wish they had a jtag, And where is his proof? showing you xexmenu is not proof...

I'm so tired of all the (Jtag with usb) videos and the people that ask if it is possible to do. It took 5 years to find a loophole in the system requiring wireing the board and flashing the nand, so you think some 10 year old jack-off with a usb can do it? If it was that easy would everyone not have a jtag? and where is the guide on 7s?

X

xiil3stskillz

Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao I know its not possiable now, Little pricks want more views and subs on there account, And the link they give you is most likely a virus.
And now that im thinking of it, If it worked everyone would be doing it.

Requesting topic be closed

Top Bottom
Login
Register