What's new

Solved Is This PC any Good ?

I

iTraps

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i was planning on building my PC over the next week or two and im buying soon so i wanted a second opinion before i buy it.

I Will use the PC for steam games such as Counter strike , call of Duty , Day Z and Minecraft.

i also do alot of multi tasking ad i have alot of stuff running all at once.

I Was wondering if this PC Could do all that without slowdown or LAG ?

a61eb881c0.png

Spider Man

Spider Man

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i was planning on building my PC over the next week or two and im buying soon so i wanted a second opinion before i buy it.

I Will use the PC for steam games such as Counter strike , call of Duty , Day Z and Minecraft.

i also do alot of multi tasking ad i have alot of stuff running all at once.

I Was wondering if this PC Could do all that without slowdown or LAG ?

a61eb881c0.png
yes this will do what you asked. But what is your budget because new parts just came out last week?

I

iTraps

Reaction score
Sin$
My Budget is £675 and i would like to buy from http://www.scan.co.uk/ so if someone can compete with that build be my guest. 
That is not including OS , Monitor , Mouse , Keyboard

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a nice build, wish I had your kind of budget. But even tough I live in the US, I have done research on your parts before and those are some very nice pieces of equipment. Only thing I would say is, try to find a DDR5 memory stick and honestly, if you are wanting a LAG-free experience, get two of those memory sticks. That will give you more than enough for COD.

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a 9 series board with that haswell refresh CPU. The board you listed in the OP will need a BIOS update which is hard for a new builder, because you might (read:will) need a compatible CPU to flash new BIOS in the first place.

Boards you don't want:
Z87
H87

Boards you do want:
Z97
H97

Top Bottom
Login
Register