What's new

Discussion Is this happening to anyone else?

• Thread starter CoolSoulCool
  • Start date
  • Views 315
C

CoolSoulCool

Reaction score
If you're boosting...

You get deranked back to the level you were before you started boosting. So if you boost , 5 levels those levels would dissapear and you'll go back to the level before those 5 levels.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
If you're boosting...

You get deranked back to the level you were before you started boosting. So if you boost , 5 levels those levels would dissapear and you'll go back to the level before those 5 levels.
simple fix don't boost, because it looks like the servers recognize it and restore your rank to a previous backed up one

iitzTyson

iitzTyson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um if you mean in the game you get deranked, it's because they've implemented an xp cap. So if you go higher than the xp cap, any xp you earned that game will be gone. If I were you, only boost to 60-75 kills, because the kills/medals/challenges will most likely be getting near the xp cap. but just as ^ said, don't boost if you can't handle the consequence. :biggrin:

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Um if you mean in the game you get deranked, it's because they've implemented an xp cap. So if you go higher than the xp cap, any xp you earned that game will be gone. If I were you, only boost to 60-75 kills, because the kills/medals/challenges will most likely be getting near the xp cap. but just as ^ said, don't boost if you can't handle the consequence. :biggrin:
I have gotten over 100 kills in a game and didn't get reset. Of coarse I wan't boosting, I was play legit. And I am sure they look in to more then just the amount of kills. If you have a SPM of 300 your entire career, then you go 5+ games all the sudden with a SPM of 700... it's pretty obvious.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Its a glitch with the servers, has nothing to do with boosting. Sometimes the servers just dont save your stats. Like for me, if i start up a lobby and invite my friends then the data wont save, so whenever i want to play with friends i have to get them to invite me. Activision and treyarch have alot of things to fix regarding serverz

Top Bottom