What's new

Solved Is this good for its price

A

A M G

☁ Cloud 9 ☁
Reaction score
im just scrolling ebay looking at gaming computer and i found these, it sounds good for what you pay for it, not sure tho as i dont have a gaming pc yet, any advice would be nice, i can always go on pcpartpicker.com and change the build slightly if i have to, i know there cheap but they seemed good, are they actually good for the price or do i just know nothing about computer

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Neither of those have dedicated graphics cards... So, no they aren't good (in terms of gaming).

I

iGLaDOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First one looks a bit sketchy, doesn't say that it's an i3, but it says i5 i7 upg, which I'm guessing means you can upgrade later down the road, but it's very misleading. Build your own pc, you'll get better bang for the buck and gain tons of knowledge in the process.

A

A M G

☁ Cloud 9 ☁
Reaction score
Neither of those have dedicated graphics cards... So, no they aren't good (in terms of gaming).

First one looks a bit sketchy, doesn't say that it's an i3, but it says i5 i7 upg, which I'm guessing means you can upgrade later down the road, but it's very misleading. Build your own pc, you'll get better bang for the buck and gain tons of knowledge in the process.
ok thanks

S

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
First rig has a Pentium, not an i3. Both are very poor in terms of anything, not just gaming.

Top Bottom