• Thread starter Classed
  • Start date
  • Views 538
Classed

Classed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend want to flash our xbox. We both have normal xbox 360s and we thought if we downloaded the activate.iso and put on a DVD +R DL then on xbox and then we download say modern warfare 2 and burn that to a dvd+r dl will it work?

but i was told the activate.iso was for ixtreme 1.6 already on my xbox or somthing. somone please help im confuzed

O

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ExPeRtZz I Xx said:
Me and my friend want to flash our xbox. We both have normal xbox 360s and we thought if we downloaded the activate.iso and put on a DVD +R DL then on xbox and then we download say modern warfare 2 and burn that to a dvd+r dl will it work?

but i was told the activate.iso was for ixtreme 1.6 already on my xbox or somthing. somone please help im confuzed

I just died a little inside by your question. You need to flash your xbox(which means opening it up). Find a tutorial on how to flash your xbox, remember, google is your friend. Active.iso is for an already flashed ixtreme 1.6 xbox, not an unmodded console.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OZ0NE said:
I just died a little inside by your question. You need to flash your xbox(which means opening it up). Find a tutorial on how to flash your xbox, remember, google is your friend. Active.iso is for an already flashed ixtreme 1.6 xbox, not an unmodded console.

lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register