Is this even possible?

• Thread starter Throwaway
  • Start date
  • Views 578
T

Throwaway

Reaction score
Sin$
I apologies in advance if I'm being a derp.

I'm pretty sure this video is a scam, but I'm more curious as to whether something like this is even possible? Can the servers be manipulated in a way to give yourself FP? I know the servers can be manipulated for other reasons, I'm just wondering to what extent.

Video:

battaglia

battaglia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm pretty sure this video is a scam, but I'm more curious as to whether something like this is even possible? Can the servers be manipulated in a way to give yourself FP? I know the servers can be manipulated for other reasons, I'm just wondering to what extent.

Video:
Considering the guy has numerous other videos titled 'Coin Generator' and 'Player Duplicator' and that you can't add points to an account by just typing in the team name, it seems like a scam.

Millions of people have the same team name eg. 'aaaa' etc

It's either a keylogger or a useless programme that makes you do lots of surveys and eventually tricks you into submitting your phone number and pin code they sent you on their website so they can reverse charge you whenever they want.

So if I were you, I wouldn't do it :tongue:

Cowley-Boy

Cowley-Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is completely fake for three reasons:
1. It says "New June 2013" but it has been uploaded on may 15.
2. I doubt EA would have a security flaw that would be giving away money. (FIFA Points)
3. If you follow the link to download it it turns into a survey site where he will be paid for you entering information: name, phone number, location

T

Throwaway

Reaction score
Sin$
Considering the guy has numerous other videos titled 'Coin Generator' and 'Player Duplicator' and that you can't add points to an account by just typing in the team name, it seems like a scam.

Millions of people have the same team name eg. 'aaaa' etc

It's either a keylogger or a useless programme that makes you do lots of surveys and eventually tricks you into submitting your phone number and pin code they sent you on their website so they can reverse charge you whenever they want.

So if I were you, I wouldn't do it :tongue:

Yeah, I had no intention of actually downloading whatever virus rampant program is suggested in the video, it was more the principal behind it that I was curious about (manipulating the servers to give your account Fifa points). This scam is also different to most of the others as it doesn't ask for your email, password and security answer, just the club name. Just seemed odd to me. Anyway cheers for the feedback guys :smile:

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Video:

Definitely possible.I would not use any program I found on yt though.doubt this could even work as many people use the same club Name.seems like a scam to get you to fill out surveys..

Southy

xII GHOST IIx x

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only things like this that are real are kept private.
Why would someone willingly help you to get points, players etc

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Without causing a ruckus, I wouldn't be surprised if it's your video and you just posted in pretending to be the curious guy, looking to advertise it

Top Bottom
Login
Register