• Thread starter rfgerferhgufuer
  • Start date
  • Views 483
rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well IRON BURGER showed me this claiming that he has the bypass? So is this legit or not?

37cf12b621ab53138eb6b69494b4fb35.png

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You do not need an iso in order to bypass. You can just change your settings in your launch.ini.

Upvote 0
D

Da Real Jerry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All he did is edit startup.xml / default.xml / whatever file was first used before it was patched. Any file can be edited and it will still load fine for modder pool. The only reason people think it's complicated is because his ego got so big over it. Him and his third grade script kiddies Script Mods, 2much4u 2much4u , and some more maybe.

And for the record, I was the first to use the blue theme on a script as far as I know so he needs to get a different color :shifty:. I made my theme from actual asm as well, not just HxD editing so I call dibs on that right now

Upvote 0
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
All he did is edit startup.xml / default.xml / whatever file was first used before it was patched. Any file can be edited and it will still load fine for modder pool. The only reason people think it's complicated is because his ego got so big over it. Him and his third grade script kiddies Script Mods, 2much4u 2much4u , and some more maybe.

And for the record, I was the first to use the blue theme on a script as far as I know so he needs to get a different color :shifty:. I made my theme from actual asm as well, not just HxD editing so I call dibs on that right now
Blind too huh? It's in public games.

Op: It is real, yes. There is an ISO public lobby bypass, but it won't be released. 
Also, op; Iron Burger is a leech. He's stole this pic:
PBU7jGa.jpg

From Jacob Modz and is now claiming it's his. Don't listen to him LOL

Upvote 0
D

Da Real Jerry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Op: It is real, yes. There is an ISO public lobby bypass, but it won't be released.
That proves nothing. That picture proves nothing. If he wanted to prove he was in a public session, he would have snapped a pic of the list of players and just covered up the names if he wanted. Nice to see you take their side over members who have been here for years when they throw a little bait your way. Very professional of you. Although I do hope you guys keep the ISO bypass something private if there is one. Although kids usually aren't too good at keeping their mouths shut - we saw that with Goddess's group, I hope we don't see it again but in reality we will.

And for the record, that pic proves my point exactly. I guarantee you he edited the name of the menu in some way. I also guarantee you the only changes he made was to the string section. Changing debug to rock? really? If he knew what he was doing, he'd also know there's more code behind the debug function. Programmers use debug for guess what? Debugging. At the time his debug was testing something else. Noobs

Upvote 0
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
That proves nothing. That picture proves nothing. Nice to see you take their side over members who have been here for years when they throw a little bait your way. Very professional of you. Although I do hope you guys keep the ISO bypass something private if there is one. Although kids usually aren't too good at keeping their mouths shut - we saw that with Goddess's group, I hope we don't see it again but in reality we will.
You may have been here for a number of years, but I never got along with you. What do you mean by bait? I'm looking for the ISO bypass myself, I don't need to be nice to them to get it. Nothing has changed about you, other than your spelling abilities. Assuming this is Almog, and not HairyMinefart. The picture does prove something, he's online with the menu in public games. It can be done with ISO.

The picture proves nothing, but it proves your point? Where do you see any name editing? Don't act all superior. You're just a hypocritical leech.

Upvote 0
2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
:thumbsdown:

:facepalm: No idea what your talking about bypass wise.

Upvote 0
rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys i just asked a question which had no intention of making mrburger look bad:sneaky:

Upvote 0
D

Da Real Jerry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Also, op; Iron Burger is a leech. He's stole this pic:
PBU7jGa.jpg

From Jacob Modz and is now claiming it's his. Don't listen to him LOL
That's proof you got it on ps3. Much more than the original cropped pic. I still don't understand how that pertains to Xbox in any way. Ps3 is bypassed 100x ways.

Upvote 0
7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

We are not affiliated with that leech, also the cyan selector is patent by Cyan0 :smile:

Upvote 0
v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
That's proof you got it on ps3. Much more than the original cropped pic. I still don't understand how that pertains to Xbox in any way. Ps3 is bypassed 100x ways.
You really make me laugh... The Gamertags on there show you it's Xbox. Ain't nobody got time to edit pictures. Get yourself a life, my bud.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register