Solved is this a good pc to game on plz help

• Thread starter FutureCorter
  • Start date
  • Views 159
F

FutureCorter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my computer that i get know is not the fastest buy i might go and buy this computer

windows 8
AMD A6 5400K dual-core processor
AMD Radeon HD 7540D graphics
1TB hard Drive
8GB DDR3 Memory

plz let me know if it is and is 250 a good deal for this computer

FYI i am not selling anything so plz dont take my topic down thanks

F

FutureCorter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so not a good deal

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
Let me 're explain'
The parts for the pc will cost you around 250, however it's 250 for the more or less 'name brand' parts. I'm guessing you're buying a HP or something along those lines which will have ****** parts to be honest.

You will only be able to play games on low settings if you want more than 20-30fps. I'd suggest looking into finding a way to raise your budget to the 3-4 hundreds if you want a decent gaming pc.

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Let me 're explain'
The parts for the pc will cost you around 250, however it's 250 for the more or less 'name brand' parts. I'm guessing you're buying a HP or something along those lines which will have ****** parts to be honest.

You will only be able to play games on low settings if you want more than 20-30fps. I'd suggest looking into finding a way to raise your budget to the 3-4 hundreds if you want a decent gaming pc.
$500 is decent. Anything less is console level.

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
$500 is decent. Anything less is console level.
Well, I'd consider medium options would be decent and that is easily acquirable with 400. Hell 90% of games can run on ultra with a 400$. And console level isn't that bad, they still play the games decently, acceptable frames and ok settings. You're decent level is a bit higher than mine I think.

My ranking:
Full balls
High end
Sweet spot
Mid end
Budget
Low end
Decent / Consoles

S

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
Even if it's "console level", it's still going to be fine. OP- It depends entirely. Your currency could be GBP, USD, CAD, ND, AUD, we don't know. Specify your currency and we can tell you whether or not it's worth it. If it's a pre-built, it's not worth it because it will have a ****** case and a ****** PSU.

Top Bottom