• Thread starter Full Moon
  • Start date
  • Views 439
Full Moon

Hand Breaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got fed up with going around and having to look up 1-99 skill guides that kept saying different things. So I had an idea to go and compile a whole bunch of guides and make an E-Book with all skills and for f2p skills I would do a F2P and P2P guide for each skill. And do the same for all of the skills.

Do you think it is a good idea? If you want to, PM me and I will give you a free copy. I dont plan on selling it for a while. But I should have it done by tomorrow night.

Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I don't think it is a good idea... This is because I have a giant guide so far.. And im going to make that into Android, Iphone laterr in time..

Upvote 0
Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Frankly, people get uneasy about downloading any files. So keep that in mind. But i dont see why you shouldnt if you want to.

Upvote 0
Full Moon

Hand Breaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I don't think it is a good idea... This is because I have a giant guide so far.. And im going to make that into Android, Iphone laterr in time..

So in essence, you dont want a competition? I am already almost done with all of the skills, and dont take this the wrong way but you have like 4 skills done.

All things aside, hope your guide works out good.

Upvote 0
Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got fed up with going around and having to look up 1-99 skill guides that kept saying different things. So I had an idea to go and compile a whole bunch of guides and make an E-Book with all skills and for f2p skills I would do a F2P and P2P guide for each skill. And do the same for all of the skills.

Do you think it is a good idea? If you want to, PM me and I will give you a free copy. I dont plan on selling it for a while. But I should have it done by tomorrow night.
I'd take a copy :tongue:

Upvote 0
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone has already posted a pretty well thought out guide that looks amazing. As for people downloading Runescape eBooks, I don't think it will go very far.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register