Unsolved Is this a good idea?

• Thread starter Full Moon
  • Start date
  • Views 334
Full Moon

Hand Breaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I recently got fed up with going around and having to look up 1-99 skill guides that kept saying different things. So I had an idea to go and compile a whole bunch of guides and make an E-Book with all skills and for f2p skills I would do a F2P and P2P guide for each skill. And do the same for all of the skills.

Do you think it is a good idea? If you want to, PM me and I will give you a free copy. I dont plan on selling it for a while. But I should have it done by tomorrow night.

Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Well I don't think it is a good idea... This is because I have a giant guide so far.. And im going to make that into Android, Iphone laterr in time..

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Frankly, people get uneasy about downloading any files. So keep that in mind. But i dont see why you shouldnt if you want to.

Full Moon

Hand Breaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't think it is a good idea... This is because I have a giant guide so far.. And im going to make that into Android, Iphone laterr in time..

So in essence, you dont want a competition? I am already almost done with all of the skills, and dont take this the wrong way but you have like 4 skills done.

All things aside, hope your guide works out good.

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
So I recently got fed up with going around and having to look up 1-99 skill guides that kept saying different things. So I had an idea to go and compile a whole bunch of guides and make an E-Book with all skills and for f2p skills I would do a F2P and P2P guide for each skill. And do the same for all of the skills.

Do you think it is a good idea? If you want to, PM me and I will give you a free copy. I dont plan on selling it for a while. But I should have it done by tomorrow night.
I'd take a copy :tongue:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Someone has already posted a pretty well thought out guide that looks amazing. As for people downloading Runescape eBooks, I don't think it will go very far.

Top Bottom