What's new

Solved IS THIS A GLITCH?

I

imnumberone

Reaction score
So earlier i was playing the doomsday heists with my boyfriend and his friend and once we finished the setup(or whatever the missions are in public sessions to get the supplies needed for the heist) we loaded into my facility. once we loaded in, i quickly noticed that my once before COMPLETLY empty facility was FULLY equipped with upgraded vehicles. from the avenger, deluxo, jetpack, barrage... etc. i started running around looking at everything, realizing my game was glitching. it was acting as if it was MY facility. i could kick my bf and his friend out and we would walk back in with everything still there. once we entered, we saw another player INSIDE “my facility” but she wasnt showing on the circle map. i walked closer and noticed her crew emblem on all the cars... which means somehow i got glitched into her facility when it was operating like my own. once i left the session, of course everything disappeared back to the way i left it lol. i got some GOOD screenshots “proving” it was my facility along with a video of me entering the facility itself, looking around at all the vehicles, and running to the heist room to start a setup. i made sure to show my crew emblem on the walls & floors so they knew it was actually mine. i also took a video of me entering the facility and it showing all the cars. would it be worth it to write rockstar to try to gain those vehicles with my evidence of my clips or would they find out?
thanks guys

T

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want write r* to get those vehicles?
I think they can see which vehicles you bought.

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
They would very easily see by your purchase history that you do not own those vehicles.

A while back there was a post on here that showed you could email rockstar with any old story that you lost a vehicle and they would refund without question. Probably due to the massive numbers of people trying this they clamped down on it and now they do actively check.

I

imnumberone

Reaction score
They would very easily see by your purchase history that you do not own those vehicles.

A while back there was a post on here that showed you could email rockstar with any old story that you lost a vehicle and they would refund without question. Probably due to the massive numbers of people trying this they clamped down on it and now they do actively check.
what about if your account is not associated with your r* account?

Top Bottom