What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discovery Is there still people playing BO3? I just found something really cool.. (Bowie Knife Multiplayer PS4)

Jugger_

Jugger_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if there was still some people playing Black Ops 3 because I just found a new method to get the Bowie Knife in Multiplayer on PS4 and I'm thinking about releasing it, lmk :smile:

telechargement_1.jpg

LocalLeanMan

LocalLeanMan

Reaction score
Sin$
hell yes please show us im a melee only player on pc and if this works id love to make a setup for it

Jugger_

Jugger_

Reaction score
Sin$
hell yes please show us im a melee only player on pc and if this works id love to make a setup for it
Unfortunately it doesn't work on PC, I tried everything to make it work but now I don't think it's even possible :/

I

iModder8

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes please. I would love to mess around with it in multiplayer with randoms!

B

Blankshot83

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there truth in this method is similar to how the unlimited dm is acquired in zombies...? Just trying to figure this thing out .

Top Bottom
Login
Register