What's new

Solved Is there others sell bonus?

E

Elwaryn

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I would like to know if there is some bonuses when we sell goods from the nightclub.
I already know that you get 5% more money if you make the specials command or if there is a lot of people in the lobby.
I question is beside that is there any other bonuses? Like selling 10/10 cocaine or selling all your stock or selling multiple products this kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance for replying.

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I would like to know if there is some bonuses when we sell goods from the nightclub.
I already know that you get 5% more money if you make the specials command or if there is a lot of people in the lobby.
I question is beside that is there any other bonuses? Like selling 10/10 cocaine or selling all your stock or selling multiple products this kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance for replying.
On all businesses there is a sell bonus if you sell in a populated session, bunker, hangar and so on.

E

Elwaryn

Reaction score
Yeah i already know that maybe i wasn't clear enough, i just found that selling for special order isn't lucrative, only 5% isn't that much compare to the constraints (having that much of that product) so i would like to know if you can get other bonus.

T

Thilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering that too.
There is no real point in waiting for the club to be full, it doesn't seem to make more money.
You may as well sell at the end of every session you are playing, then you will not be upset if you get blown up.
I did that last night.
I sold my full club in a solo public session.
Then later before I turned it off sold in a populated session, it was only 30k,but if I would of got killed, it wouldn't of bothered me.

Top Bottom