• Thread starter ChillierNsx94
  • Start date
  • Views 5,538
ChillierNsx94

ChillierNsx94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not so sure on the whole iso mod idea or if its still even possible for new games. I no for older games like COD:WAW and GTA IV there were, but what about for Black Ops and Halo 4 and such. Is iso modding a thing of the past? I'm talking about to be used online of course cause thats the fun of it.

ChillierNsx94

ChillierNsx94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently you can only mod them with a jtag.
Is it online mods? Or if you go online you get banned instantly? I only like call of duty if theres some sort of mod or something or like the online private match glitch for MW2 a while back.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it online mods? Or if you go online you get banned instantly? I only like call of duty if theres some sort of mod or something or like the online private match glitch for MW2 a while back.
Not unless you can get your jtag online.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, I have to ask but is doing something like that a difficult task?
Very difficult I think only 2 or 3 people are online there was someone on here all XBLS that you could rent a server from to get online but I don't know what happened to him.

Upvote 0
ChillierNsx94

ChillierNsx94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very difficult I think only 2 or 3 people are online there was someone on here all XBLS that you could rent a server from to get online but I don't know what happened to him.
I see then. So is modding then in general not really possible any more then since rarly anyone can do it?

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can mod the newer games as long as they have a jtag but not online, of course not counting cods 1-6

Upvote 0
ChillierNsx94

ChillierNsx94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok then thanks for the info, I hope someone finds a way to mod the newer games online and such. I miss those iso mods. :frown:

Upvote 0
N

nastysniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

no they all play mw2 tu8 patches just saying

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register