Is there anyway to stop Cain crashing?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Damage, Aug 11, 2009 with 13 replies and 505 views.

1. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cain seems to be crashing on me alot which is making me getting Host Banned is there a way to stop it crashing or is it just unstable?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    Guess what there is a way to bridge host without programs guess you will never know though since you assume sh*t about people and run your mouth bb:cursing:

3. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Get out of my thread idiot

4. Scrubber Ducky

Scrubber Ducky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How the hell is he assuming sh*t about people! I bet all you do to bridge is quickly pull you cable out which only works half the time.

5. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    Fuk off no0b!!!:mad:

Go read my thread.......and no i said no hardware,no software.......:biggrin:

6. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure your the noob with your 11 posts, and why would someone believe your theory when you give no proof and get out of my thread seriously your posting a subject that has nothing to do with this topic.

7. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    If you didn't run your mouth you would know my programming secret to get host now you failed and i dont care you flamed my thread *** hole. Post dnt mean sh*t no0b you dnt know sh*t about programming, i know u dnt.

8. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can talk all your bull**** all you want but no one will believe you untill proof is given, and I don't really care if you know more then me about something really stop being immature and i'm telling you in a polite mannor **** OFF

9. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    Well maybe next time you shouldn't judge someone so quickly you england piece of crap and ya i do know more than you. So i am telling "YOU" politely don't talk sh*t if you can't recieve it back baby back b!tch....ok done with your england g@y *** bb.

10. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Very immature

11. monkeyspike

monkeyspike Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't use Cain that much but I've found it to very reliable and stable.

What's problem as in when,where and how does it crash, plus whats your setup?

I'll try to help but I usually use Cain just to sniff not bridge (use ZAP for that), so I can't promise to fix your problem.

LOL......... Us, english g@y ***bb's got to stick together

12. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I usually use net tools but I use zap for boosting, it just crashes randomly from not doing anything at all :/

13. monkeyspike

monkeyspike Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You have'nt really given me a lot to go on by just saying it crash's with out it really doing anything.

I belive that it can be problematic on vista if your using that OS.

Try uninstalling/reinstalling then downloading the latest AirPcap software.

Are you using Vista or XP?
    Are you sniffing or poisoning when it crashes?

14. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    To stop Cain from crashing just clear your IPs in it pretty regularly, like after each game. Also try not to Poison when you don't have to. Also keep Task Manager up when you have Cain open. If you do these things then Cain will crash a lot less.

And stop arguing with the kid that thinks you can Bridge without any programs. He is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about. Just ignore him.

• Like Like x 2