Reaction score
Sin$
The badsport lobby after patch 1.15?

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try and make a ticket with Rockstar, so far there are no glitches to get out of bad sport

Upvote 0
The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try and make a ticket with Rockstar, so far there are no glitches to get out of bad sport
Yeah dude that cant happen im in there for 16days for blowing up one car thats it and now im stuck with modders who have godmode cars so wanting out fast lol 
Youtube it mate :biggrin:
Cant find anything on YT

Upvote 0
Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Not proven to work 100% but go rob a store, then share all the money evenly with other players.

Upvote 0
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they made the Bad Sport lobbies a lot harder to get out of with the recent patch, and I'm certain that they've patched all glitches with trying to get out of it early. The only thing you can do is wait, which is what the majority of people are doing nowadays.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they made the cheaters pool a lot harder to get out of with the recent patch, and I'm certain that they've patched all glitches with trying to get out of it early. The only thing you can do is wait, which is what the majority of people are doing nowadays.
what is this cheaters pool? there is only a badsport lobby and a modders pool when you have modified files o.o

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register